EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:   

Facilitator:  @user who will facilitate

Note Taker:  Andrew Statler

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Lynn Laakso
  •  



Agenda Topics


TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

The Handy timestamp macro works well here from the + menu above, select Handy timestamp, set to HH:mm and insert each time you want a current timestamp. i.e. 13:49


  • Call to Order
2:04pm ET
  • Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date.


  • Approve Meeting Minutes

    This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Minutes were approved - Andrew/Lynn



  • JIRA

Some work around what related pages and artifacts may exist. The CDA and V2 team. Making progress. The PSS form is underway. There are some action items taken away from that.


What is the status on ballot comments for the the Sept voting cycle? Will JIRA be used for that? Good as far as JIRA is concerned. Lynn has not heard anything. We assume traditional ballot practice (spreadsheets) currently.



  • Confluence

No real new spaces. This Friday we will be talking about the rollout of the S3 storage pages. Allows groups to store information on S3 buckets from Confluence in the buckets and folders. 

Links from Confluence to the S3 buckets. Will link from Confluence WG to each S3 bucket in AWS. Will be able to load the documents. It functions the same as the attachments macro on Confluence.

Advantage is that it is a more qualified storage path. Can also hold larger files, videos, and generally more storage. 

This will likely be released before the virtual Working Group meeting, but for now it is still restricted. We still need to work out guidance on what can and cannot be stored in the S3 buckets in terms of what can be made available to the public and what must be secured.

May be able to work on living docs in this space.



  • Website

Multiple things happening.

Updated the trademarks page. Consolidated the HL7 Trademark FAQ and FHIR Trademark FAQs into one.

HL7 Featured Educaters page is updated. http://www.hl7.org/training/educators.cfm

http://www.hl7.org/training/student.cfm - A student page for Marketing. 

Working with Hoova on the DaVinci pages.

We are using a service called Intruder.io to monitor our website that does daily scans and we have made some changes based on the findings. We have moved to a more proactive approach rather than a reactive approach. 




  • New PSS Process Updates
Building out the form and applying logic to some of the fields and that will be under review and ready to rollout.

  • Amazon Hosting Topics
Signed up with a service named BackHub a year ago. They can sync to an S3 bucket. David found out it was something we might be able to do ourselves. Backs up the gitHub repos to S3 ourselves. Not worried about GitHub failing automatically. Microsoft owns GitHub. Drop the monthly fees to BackHub.

  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog
Not prepared to discuss again today. Will push to the next meeting.

  • Publishing
Lynn - first time to publish FHIR IG in some time. Cleaning up and stabilize FHIR IG publisher. Trying to reflect the new IG. Just to let us know it is still a moving target.


  • Work Group Health
Vote was cast for Virginia for another 2 year term. HQ 


  • Meetings during the September meeting Block? Yes/No? Schedule?
Put a couple of timeslots on the Doodle poll for Sept.

  • GForge
GForge migration - Still not ready. Testing plan. 1 year.


  • Review Action Items

Next call is  

We will have meetings the week of the Working Group and then cancel the . If we are unable to have meetings the week of the Virtual Working Group, we will keep the the regular meeting.




  • Adjourn
2:45pm ET



Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document
If tied directly to agenda item, indicate which item here, if not tied to specific item, leave this field blank Drag and drop any relevant files into one of the these cells.



Action items

  • Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date.