|Monday||Sep 21||12:00 PM - 1:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
Additional IG content/documentation
Work on examples
BF avail 2nd half only
|Monday||Sep 21||2:00 PM - 3:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
- S4G (first)
- Family History (Grant)?
- examples (cont)
BF avail 1st half only
- no new updates
- might be worthwhile to review issues previously reported
- (moved mCode to Wed Session 6)
|Monday||Sep 21||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
Joint session with FHIR-I
15 minute summary presentation and 15 minutes of discussion time on specific work group issues
- FHIR-I Points
- Improve FHIR build tooling (separate branch to main build)
- FMM levels for resources
- 'Must Support' in IGs
- CG Discussion points:
- MolecularSequence - alignment with IG / clean up
- IG - STU2 ballot in Jan 2021
- MolSeq + IG alignment with emerging IM model
- R4B request - cleanup of 'genomics guidance' page?
- Guidance for WGs that were maintaining IGs via spreadsheets?
- "Compare Profiles" - how to learn if an instance is compatible with multiple profiles. How to ensure that a profile can be compatible with multiple other profiles? Tooling seems broken.
- New Resources - Is this the process?
- CG members should relate FHIR issues that are important to resolve
- Could be a prelude to tooling discussion
- Can we confirm what time slot will we be presenting? - Jamie will try to find out
|Tuesday||Sep 22||10:00 AM - 11:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
Joint session with O&O
- Diagnostic report...I think it is time for a cross-domain (AP, CG, etc.) IG. We need to take what we have on a test drive to see where the gaps are.
- Further discussion/plans on the use of "notes" or something else for extra information on genetic findings that we talked about a few months ago.
- Discuss the ability / guidance around delivering biomarker observations
- Merging DocRef/Media - updates on current status
- Alignment of Observation.category and DiagnosticReport.category valueSets?
- FYI update on OO/PA work on a new "task"-like resource to handle the movement of specimens and other procedural things
|Tuesday||Sep 22||12:00 PM - 1:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
Liz / Rachel
Kevin (discuss what the 'genomics guidance' page should/should not contain)
|Tuesday||Sep 22||2:00 PM - 3:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
- mCode (May T)
- IG creation/publishing
|Wednesday||Sep 23||10:00 AM - 11:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
- Jira review (cont)
- LOINC / "TBD code" reconcilliation
|Wednesday||Sep 23||12:00 PM - 1:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
- overview of where we are
- update on recent modeling
- roadmap - priority
- laundry list of what we can do
- technical approach to implement into FHIR IG
- GA4GH alignment
|Wednesday||Sep 23||2:00 PM - 3:45 PM (EDT) (UTC-5)|
- Wrap up
- Additional IG content/documentation
- Work on examples
KP avail 1st half only