|HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes |
(voice and screen)
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Chair:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = chair + 4||yes/no|
|Co chairs||x||David Hay||Lloyd McKenzie|
|ex-officio||Regrets||Wayne Kubick, CTO|
|Hans Buitendijk||x||Brian Postlethwaite||x||Paul Knapp||x||Anne W., scribe|
|Josh Mandel||x||John Moehrke||x||Brian Pech||x||Melva Peters|
|x||Grahame Grieve||x||Lynn Laakso|
- Numerous guests as noted in the agenda
- MOTION to accept: Brian Pech
Minutes from 2020-07-22 FMG Agenda/Minutes
- MOTION to accept: Brian Pech/Paul
- VOTE: John abstains. Remaining in favor
- Discussion over using CARINBB given recent discussions over Blue Button trademark. Fine to leave in the canonical URL, but Paul states using it in artifacts is different. Grahame will look into it for next week.
- Review FHIR IGs for ballot
- Reviewed Melva's spreadsheet here:
- None of the candidates are clean at this point
- PDDI is not using the template. Do we want to set that as a firm expectation January forward?
- MOTION that from the January cycle onward, we adjust the publishing requirements to reflect that you must use the HL7 publishing template or one derived from it and approved by the FMG: Lloyd/John
- VOTE: All in favor
- Reviewed the errors and warnings in the PDDI IG. All errors and warnings must be fixed or be suppressed with explanations. Grahame states they need to fix the missing system values. Must fix UCUM issue.
- Melva will contact each with instructions on fixing or suppressing errors and warnings
- FHIR R4B Options and Considerations
- Reviewed option
- MOTION to go with option C with the intention to explore enabling option D as part of the R5 release: Lloyd/John
- Grahame: Are we committing to option C or are we saying we communicate that preference to the community for feedback? Lloyd states that feedback has been light on Zulip. We could do a more formal feedback process. Do is not an option right now; B is an option but doesn't gain us much.
- AMENDED MOTION to propose option C to the community with the intention to explore enabling option D as part of the R5 release: Lloyd/John
- Community feedback will be collected for 2 weeks.
- VOTE: All in favor
- How to handle joint sessions for September virtual WGM
- Do we want to have joint sessions with all of the groups we normally do, or do we invite feedback from everyone as we did in May? Meva suggests joint sessions with multiple groups at a time. Lloyd: We could pick three or four of the quarters, man them with one or two of the cochairs. We would invite people to sign up for a quarter, capped at around 5 WGs. Could send out what we're looking for in advance. These are FHIR-I joints with FMG topics. Lloyd will send out communication
Adjourned at 5:33 pm Eastern. Lloyd out for the next 3 weeks.