Chair: Craig Newman
Scribe: Danny Wise
The macro below, 'Conference-Call-Attendance' is a form based attendance that allows users to self check-in.
When first creating this page, Publish it, and then users may check in from the page without editing.
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Management||Agenda Review and Minutes Approval||minutes from both 6/18 and last week (7/2) approved|
|Methodology||eCR Carequailty "Implementation Guide" (John Loonsk)|
John provided an overview of the legal / policy framework for Business Associate Agreement (BAA) "chain of trust" through HINs (e.g., Carequality)
- establishing separate BAAs between providers and APHL AIMS for eCR would be prohibitively cumbersome and voluminous
- instead, a "chain of trust" can be leveraged through intermediate HINs with whom the providers and their EHR vendors already participate
- e.g. provider has BAA with EHR vendor, who has BAA with HIE / CommonWell, who has BAA with Carequality, has BAA with eHealthExchange, has BAA with APHL AIMS, has agreements with Public Health agencies
- this is purely policy and not a technical standard or actual IG at all
- technical reporting can go directly from provider / EHR to APHL AIMS but be covered by separate legal "chain of trust"
Vital Records Domain Analysis Model – May 2020 Ballot Reconciliation – 20min (AMS)
- previously-pulled Comment # 132 from Craig -- relabel section to indicate “death of fetus” instead of “delivery of deceased fetus” to distinguish triggering event from a live birth
- Approved 20-0-0 (motion: AMS, second: Laura R.)
- previously-pulled Comment # 26 also from Craig remaining tabled for now
- AMS will similarly work on revised language and will bring back to future WG call for approval
- Comment # 175 from Lynn Perrine w/ Lantana
- additional feedback from Lynn is needed, but she was not present for today's call
- Sarah will follow up with Lynn to clarify comment
ImmDS FHIR IG ballot recon approval and publication request (Craig Newman) – 15 min
Immunization Clinical Decision Support (ImmDS) FHIR IG
- No concerns raised about final dispositions – final ballot recon spreadsheet approved 20-0-0 (motion: Nathan, second: AMS)
- No concerns raised about final IG draft that includes disposition updates – publication request reviewed and approved 20-0-0 (motion: Nathan, second: AMS)
- AIRA is sponsoring small Connectathon specifically for this IG July 29, 30
|Methodology||Jira set-up overview (Craig)|
Craig provided an overview of the process for setting up Jira so that tickets can be created for new standards
| Adjournment|| Adjourned at 4:55 PM|