Chair: Craig Newman
Scribe: Danny Wise
The macro below, 'Conference-Call-Attendance' is a form based attendance that allows users to self check-in.
When first creating this page, Publish it, and then users may check in from the page without editing.
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval - 5 min.||Last week's minutes have been updated during the week based on feedback received via e-mail; no further updates requested today, so the minutes are considered approved as printed.|
|Vital Records IG publication (Mead Walker) - 20 min.|
- STU2 ballot reconciliation completed Nov. 2019
- Publication requested in Jan., but held until after IHE Connectathon
- Some concerns came out that Connectathon to necessitate additional updates:
- update some value sets (removing observation identifiers that aren’t applicable)
- update flows (e.g., consolidating Vital Records Office actor with EDRS actor)
- Can this be updated in the current version to be published? Or does it need to be reballoted?
- WG agreed to treat like a dot release as if it had been published in Jan.;
- announce specific updates to listserv / ballot pool
- if no objections, then incorporate in published version
- notify V2 Mgm’t. Group
|VRDR FHIR IG Publication Request Approval (AbdulMalik Shakir) - 10 min.|
- publication request went out to WG for review during April 16th call
- several comments were provided (as discussed on the April 30th call)– most have been addressed now
- there are still a couple unresolved comments from Sarah regarding technical issues
- some profiles are not based on US-Core (which causes warnings in the publication tool)
- warnings about PHINVADS references – the publication tool cannot "expand" this value set because it's an external link
- some discussion regarding US-Core
- Lori says the warnings can be ignored if the WG approves that US-Core adoption is not necessary
- IHE community has expressed some concern about US-Core adoption because it includes requirements that may not always be applicable
- Da Vinci has expresses similar concenrs
- AdbulMalik moved (second: Sarah) for WG approval to move forward with IG without US-Core adoption (except for Patient resource) – approved 20-0-0
- Publication approval will be tabled until the other publication warnings are resolved
- AbdulMalik will send a notice to the listserv that the content is finalized but technical issues to be resolved by next week
- AdbulMalik and Sarah to work off-line on the technical issues
Immunization IG Discussion (Alean Kirnak) - 25 min.
- summary of current state:
- will create statement of problem we're trying to solve
- will socialize with CDC, AIRA, and the IIS community
- any new treatment of ADTs will align with existing implementations and will be modeled after IHE profiles PIX and PDQ
- continued review of merge / link / unlink use cases
- merge creates a single surviving record; there is no "unmerge"
- link keeps both records but ties them together – can be unlinked
- some receiving systems may not support link and may respond to a link request by merging