EST Work Group Agenda / Minutes

Date:    

Facilitator:  Brian Pech

Note Taker:  Michael van der Zel

Attendees


PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
David BurgessLabCorp
  •  
Lorraine ConstableConstable Consulting
  •  
Dave HamillHL7 International
  •  
David Johnson (DJ)HL7 International
  •  
Wayne KubickHL7 International
  •  
Laura MitterHL7 International
  •  
Elizabeth Newton

Kaiser Permanente

  •  
Brian PechKaiser Permanente
  •  
Joshua Procious

HL7 International

  •  
Andrew StatlerCerner
  •  
Michael van der ZelHL7 Netherlands
  •  
Jeff BrownCigna
  •  



Agenda Topics


TimePresenterTopicNotesFollow/up

14:04

Brian
  • Call to Order

  • Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date.

Brian
  • Approve Meeting Minutes

Motion DJ / Hamill carries



Joshua
  • JIRA

There are a few (old) project that will be archived.

Mapping (across servers) is done by name and not by ID.

Works with Loyd on how to work with this.



Joshua
  • Confluence

Mapping FHIR wiki pages in progress.

David Hay




  • Website
Nothing to report

Joshua
  • New PSS Process Updates

No updates.

Melva Peters is looking into this, e.g. workflow and documents.

Wayne; Close to live piloting in next couple of weeks,.




  • Amazon Hosting Topics
Nothing to report

David
  • Project 1370: Tooling Catalog
No on the call


  • Liaisons Update
Take this item from the agenda! Nothing to report over some time now.


  • Publishing
Merger with EST is in progress > PEST


  • Work Group Health



Dave

Wayne

  • Zoom

Dave; 15 most heavy users (e.g. OO, clinical genomics) asked to move to Zoom own account; others to use a shared Zoom account, e.g. EST.

Josh is working on a calendar to make an overview for this.

N.B. shared WG need to coordinate when they move times.

OO has so many calls they even tried to use the breakout room feature of Zoom.

Wayne; remind people to be smart about screen sharing risks.




Used this space to indicate additional agenda items for discussion or review.

may WGM is canceled, some virtual Co-Chair meetings. Conectathon virtual

David Hay wrote a proposals on how to do this and he asks feedback. It is somewhere on chat.fhir.org.

FHIR DevDays decision is made will be announced next week(s).




  • Adjourn

Next call 14 april 2pm EST daylight

Stay with FCC first



Supporting Documents

Outline ReferenceSupporting Document
If tied directly to agenda item, indicate which item here, if not tied to specific item, leave this field blank Drag and drop any relevant files into one of the these cells.



Action items