Facilitator:

Insert @Facilitator here

Scribe:

Insert @Scribe here

Date:


Minutes Approved as Presented 

X


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Attendees:

Copy from Free Conference Call report 


Agenda:

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
    2. Approve minutes from 
      1. Previous Call: 2020-01-23 Agenda and Minutes
      2. WGM Minutes
        1. 2020 Feb Sydney Minutes Tue Q3
        2. 2020-02 HL7 WGM Agenda and Minutes  (Unknown quarter; likely Wednesday)
        3. 2020 Feb Sydney Minutes Thu Q1
        4. 2020 Feb Sydney Minutes Thu Q2
        5. 2020 Feb Sydney Minutes Fri Q1
    3. HL7
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. WGM Updates
  5. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (@ who? )

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (2020-02-20 Agenda and Minutes, 2020-02-20 Agenda and Minutes) (Matthew RahnGay Dolin)
    3. Other Project Updates
  6. Additional Items
  7. US Core FHIR Trackers (second hour)
  8. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  9. Adjournment


Notes/Minutes

  1. Call to order
  2. Business Updates (10 min)
    1. Additions/modifications to the agenda
      1. Plan to end next week's call early to attend the HL7 Co-Chair call.
        Motion by Sean McIlvenna, second by Gay Dolin
        Passed with 14-0-0
    2. Approve minutes from 
    3. HL7
      • RIM (Austin Kreisler)
      • Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler)
        • Switched over to using UTG. If you have vocabulary harmonization items (new value set, new terms to an existing VS, etc.) you need to work directly with the UTG team.
        • Questions from Sean McIlvenna about how to reference value sets from UTG. Rob McClure recommends to email Ted, Rob Hausem, Sheila Abner, etc. directly.
        • HL7 is hosting a meeting to review what came out of the Syndey WGM.
      • CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Brett Marquard)
      • Vocab (Sheila Abner)
        • Rob M. is coordinating a call next week with NLM regarding C-CDA Value Sets update; end of May will be deadline for submitting changes - will likely use JIRA for comments again.
      • Pub facilitator (Alexander Henket)
      • Electronic Services and Tools (Andrew Statler)
      • Patient Care (Emma Jones
      • Example Task Force (John D'Amore )
        • Discuss example: Imaging Results
          • Reviewed example, the "signing physician" and "finalizing physician". Participant wonders whether or not there are examples of how to put imaging information in a CCD. 
  3. External Updates - ONC and others
  4. WGM Updates
  5. Project Updates
    1. Value Set Issues (@ who? )

    2. C-CDA Rubric Informative Guide (2020-02-20 Agenda and Minutes, 2020-02-20 Agenda and Minutes) (Matthew RahnGay Dolin)
      1. Most of the repeat negatives refer to a specific group/person. Going to try and get those negatives removed by the submitter.
      2. Two of the larger comments are:
        1. Re-format the guide.
        2. Don't repeat stuff where it doesn't need to be repeated.
      3. Posting the example documents on the listserv.
      4. The rubric is informative, and the votes are at approximately 89% approval, but would still like the negatives flipped.
    3. Other Project Updates
  6. Additional Items
    1. C-CDA on FHIR Publication Request is available on Confluence hereRick Geimer is going to speak about it on next week's call.
  7. FHIR Tracker Items (if time is available)
  8. Adjournment