Minutes Approved as Presented
The detail proposed agenda is:
- Record this call
- Agenda review
- New approach for breast imaging based on the Bundle resource
- Call schedule
- Do we want to cancel on March 12 (HIMSS)?
- Review schedule for CIMI meetings at HL7 WGM in May
- Discussion about Connectathons - Susan
- Review of CIMI sessions at Sydney
- Patient Care discussion
- Dependent Observation patient care discussion - https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66918525#id-2020FebWGMPatientCare-WedQ1
- Motion: Submit a Change Request to add a qualifier back bone element in Condition resource using a structure similar to Observation.component.
- Tracker item was entered by Stephen Chu
- Stan wants Observation to be contained within the Condition so that you do not have to step over to Observation. Mark notes that the backbone element in Observations should allow recursiveness. That would mean qualifier in qualifier. We do not want a reference. We want to be recursive.
- CIMI to model examples
- Susan schedule time on Patient care agenda with Michelle
- Precondition – CIMI using temporal period
- Proposed new backbone element “Temporal Period” instead of using Precondition
- Lunch meeting with FHIR-I
- New interpretation of use of SNOMED (or other proprietary terminologies) and International IGs
- Meaning of concepts defined by reference to SNOMED, but use of local codes with the same meaning would be considered as compliant
- Define a “SNOMED realm” – all the countries that have licenses for SNOMED
- We should do this also (second choice)
- Add needed items to the “free use” SNOMED list (first choice)
- Susan will send concepts to Grahame to add
- How can CIMI be of most value to the FHIR community?
- Problem – many domain specific IGs
- CIMI review and vote on IGs to make them as consistent as possible
- Enumerate high level patterns for people to use
- Process for reuse of FHIR profiles in IGs – openEHR and Intermountain experience
- People should specify what “type” of IG they are using – domain, exchange, etc.
- Additional option: put all profiles in a library and “#include” the profiles in the implementation guides. All profiles are in one place and can be easily indexed. Usage information can also be included. For further discussion.
- Future agenda items
- "Mixins" or "Fragments" that would be common building blocks for provenance, roles, participations, etc.
- Any other business
Conference Call Information
HL7 CIMI Planning and Oversight meeting
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 455-549-973