Vote Info: We have to review the Reaffirmation HL7 Version 3 Standard: Patient Administration; Person Registry, Release 1 request for May 2020 ballot timeline
Per our new DMP:
- If the motion was NOT made, seconded and discussed during a quorum meeting then, the Co-chair will circulate the motion and request a second via the list service. Once seconded there will be a period of not less than 3 days of discussion via the list server prior to the opening of the e-vote.
- Electronic votes will be held open for a minimum period of 1 week. The voting period will be defined in the announcement of opening the e-vote.
- The quorum for electronic voting will be set at 51% of the voting members be present.
- If a quorum has not been achieved at the end of the announced voting period, the vote will be closed as unsuccessful due to a lack of quorum.
Vote Initial Deadline: 12/2/2019
If choosing Refer to Teleconference, please include your comment or concern in the space provided below.
Remember: 1 vote per Work Group
Please Vote *A*ffirmative, *N*egative, a*B*stain, or *R*efer to teleconference for each item.
Quorum is 4 voting work groups.
Use the in the comments section to add comments to the vote.
Negatives that do NOT have a comment will be considered an abstain. Please register your vote below.
Feel free to comment inline on Confluence documents*.
* Refer to Can I add comments without editing the page? for directions.