Attendees: Christi Denny, Julie Evans, Uli Wagner, Wendy verHoef, Aruna Vatikola, Julia Chan
Julie E give an overview of how the FHIR tracker works. The filtered list for BR&R items can be found here.
To gain access to create new items
· Go to FHIR -> Tracker -> FHIR Change Request
· Set up your own account to access the tracker
· Priority is set by the submitter
Julie will add the outstanding items to the tracker this week.
The Baltimore Connectathon tracks are described on the HL7 site here
In Baltimore people will focus on tracks as follows:
Christi - LAB track
Aruna - Demographics
Lorraine - Adverse event
· Christi stated that she has a developer working on code for the Connectathon and he may be able to help with FHIR resource changes. Julie stated that she could serve as a contact if the developer has questions.
· Information is on the FHIR wiki for the FHIR Build Process and How to create resources
· We can create profiles and extensions; for Observation, we would most likely create a Clinical Research profile that contains the additional fields we need.
· The developer could create profiles and extensions to the existing resources, keep the owners of the resources in the loop
· Download the tools -> change the local copy -> get approval from the FHIR authority -> profiles/extensions are published
· There is a latest working copy vs. the published copy
The next session is scheduled for July 3rd - Neither Christi nor Hugh can attend.