Time: 1 -2 PM EDT
- #FreeConference: Ord
- +1 515 606 5332
- Access Code: 294586#
|Marti Velezis||Sonrisa Consulting / FDA|
|Becky Gradl||Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Lorraine Constable||Constable Consulting|
|9||Yanyan Hu||Joint Commission|
Co-Chair: Hans Buitendijk
Scribe: Hans Buitendijk
- Agenda Review
- October 24, 2019
- Changes received have been applied.
- Motion to accept as distributed and updated. Kathy Walsh, Becky Gradl
- Against: 0; Abstain: 2; In Favor: 4
- Follow up:
- Follow up with AMA group
- PSS for AMA Blood Pressure Project = needs ARB review
- Seth would like to work through Logica (HSPC) / CIMI Vital Signs.
- PSS for AMA Referral Content = PC is sponsor may not need ARB review
- Hans Buitendijk to check whether already in PSS as co-sponsor or need to still vote.
- MUST make NIBs by 11/17 - Ulrike Merrick
- #1010 - Order Service Catalog - Ballot as informative. Motion to submit informative NIB. Lorraine Constable, Dan Rutz. Against: 0; Abstain: 1; In Favor: 9
- #902 - v3 Nutrition Order Clinical Messages
- #1009 - v3 Food and Medication Preferences Clinical Messages
- #1067 - Laboratory Order Conceptual Model Specification R2
- Administrative Steering Committee
- Re-Affirm Implantable Devices vote is in progress.
- Device Block Vote:
- Healthcare Product Scope and Boundary
- UDI Pattern R2
- Final version is ready for publication.
- The project team closed out ballot item #58 and Marti applied all the changes to the document. The team reviewed the updated document and considered all ballot topics were addressed appropriately.
- The updated ballot reconciliation spreadsheet was posted back on the Ballot Site and requests for withdrawal continue to be made.
- UDI Pattern R2 Publication Request
- Motion to forward with the request upon withdrawal of all negatives. Lorraine Constable, Marti Velezis
- Against: 0; Abstain: 2; In Favor: 6
- Mark Kramer expressed concern on ability to slice DiagnosticReport.performer (Observation.performer) properly with current choices. See:
- Call for Harmonization Proposals = Final due date: November 29 - plan on bringing both back on November 14, 2019
- Project updates:
- Order Service Catalog
- Specimen DAM
- JD sent an e-mail:
Folks on the Specimen call are looking for guidance and suggestions. We are mapping the Specimen DAM to FHIR, and when we look at our specimen collection activity and specimen processing activity, they look somewhat like what is found in the procedure resource, but not completely. Currently, the DAM has a "procedure" just as a codeable concept in each activity.
Our current thought is to leverage the procedure resource but move the lab-specific attributes not covered in the procedure resource (like a processing additive) someplace else.
Links to the minutes below:
- One reaction is that the Specimen can have a choice to reference Procedure, or just a codeableConcept.
- Not discussed further, but feedback is appreciated.
- Project Page Link: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Specimen
- FHIR - OO on FHIR
- Project page link: FHIR
- IHE needs to update Volume IV to reflect that. Hopefully before end of year.
- CIMI/Concept Modeling
- Aiming for January 2020 ballot, will make some updates to PSS to reflect that this will be ordering of DME AND home health services; includes workflow management
- Lab Order Model
- Next discussion in November on OO calls
- Healthcare Product: Device/DeviceDefinition/UDI
- US Realm Lab (eDOS/LOI/LRI)
- There are at least 7 items to address - did not triage at WGM - need to schedule for an OO call!
- We have until September 2020 to address/update.
- Every other Friday, 9-10am ET, next call tomorrow
- Project Page Link: V2+
- Publication request has been approved by v2MG and is in 45 day ANSi review