Monday Sept 16, 2019

Q1 and Q2 = Plenary

Q3

Chair: Hans Buitendijk

Scribe: Riki Merrick

Review Agenda review for the week

Attendance log https://confluence.hl7.org/display/OO/OO+WGM+201909+-+Attendance+Log?src=spaceshortcut  – please sign yourself in

Agenda for today

Additions:

Referral PSS:

Adjourned at 3:03 PM

Q4

Joint with FHIR-I - see there for minutes https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66913703#FHIRInfrastructureMinutesWGM201909-MondayQ4


Tuesday Sept 17, 2019

Q1

Chair: Hans Buitendijk

Scribe: Lorraine Constable

Hosting HCD

Summary of Health Care Product

DeviceUseStatement

Question for documenting device use or why device not used in measures. Do we use DeviceUseStatement, Procedure, or Observation. MedicationUse drifting to merge with Medication.

Drifting to documentation of what is there, not the prescription, administration or request.

Ie – patient is using a wheelchair. Not the request for the wheelchair

For CQI, it is important that it is “applied/administered”, as reported by clinician. Sounds like more the Procedure. Still tbd for DME (Durable Medical Equipment)

 

DeviceMetric

Description about difference between the two. DeviceMetric is about state: Calibrated? Attached to the patient at body site X

Comment about observation usually about the patient

Observation can point to the device that created the observation (0..1). How do we express the device metrics as appropriate

Discussed the reference in Observation to Device and DeviceMetric – is the definition consistent with using DeviceMetric for the definitions 

Need to enhance the definitions to clarify when / why you would use DeviceMetric here.  Need a Gforge tracker to track the work.

Action: OO will create a tracker to ask HCD for clarification on DeviceMetric / source and parent definitions, plus to make parent 0..1

 

Gforge tickets

23845 – Brian supplied 3 examples , one with UDI, one with multiple specializations, other does not

Motion to accept the examples, with the proviso that Brian will fix the UDI DI value, for inclusion in the build.  Lorraine Constable / John Rhoads Against 0 Abstain 0 In favour 25

Q2

Chair: Hans Buitendijk

Scribe: Lorraine Constable

Hosting BR&R

ValueAttachment

Should we add to Observation or just DiagnosticReport? That gives just one place, drives consistency. Other argument is when the blob/image is the actual result.

Comment – these are slightly different use cases

Kathy – use case is where there is a “result bucket” and the document is the actual result that may have been scanned and is the actual result. Implemented R2 where this exists, but in r4 does not exist

 

Substance Definition – Substance

Reviewed the proposed Substance Definition entry; matched to Substance. Discussion of where Substance.code matches in SubstanceDefinition, which would go in SubstanceDefinition.code.code

Should we add a reference to SubstanceDefinition.

Action Create a gforge tracker to change code to definition which is a choice of Code|SubstanceDefinition. Also look at Device / DeviceDefinition to see if the pattern holds there.

Request to obtain the list of elements FDA thinks needs to be added to substance, so we can review and determine which resource it should go in, or both. Jean Duteau / Katherine <I missed her last name> To provide 

Follow up with Rik on Healthcare Product calls.

Nutrition Connectahon Update

Q3

Chair:  Robert Hausam

Scribe:  David Burgess

Q4

Chair:  Riki Merrick

Scribe:  Riki Merrick

Wednesday Sept 18, 2019

Q1

Chair:  

Scribe:  

Active - Remove "Note: For *implanted devices* this means that the device is implanted in the patient."

Inactive - Remove "Note: For *implanted devices* this means that the device has been removed from the patient."

OR

OR

OR


Q2

Chair: Lorraine Constable

Scribe: Riki Merrick / Lorraine Constable


Notes:

Adjourned at 12:20 PM EDT

Q3

Chair:  ???

Scribe:  Riki Merrick

Q4

Chair:  Hans Buitendijk

Scribe:  Riki Merrick


Thursday Sept 19, 2019

Q0

Chair:  Hans Buitendijk

Scribe:  Hans Buitendijk

Agenda

Connectathon Update

Tooling and Ballot Update

Next WGM keep this Q0 for this topic, or move into the regular session in OO?


Q1

Chair:  Hans Buitendijk / Riki Merrick

Scribe:  Hans Buitendijk / Riki Merrick / Lorraine Constable

Agenda

Catalog


Device Status

Q2

Chair:  Lorraine Constable / Hans Buitendijk

Scribe:  Hans Buitendijk / Riki Merrick

Q3

Chair:  Hans Buitendijk

Scribe:  Riki Merrick

Q4

Chair:  Riki Merrick

Scribe:  Riki Merrick

Administrivia

Motion to accept the above updates Lorraine, Dan, no further discussion, against:0, abstain: 0, in favor: 4

Meeting tomorrow Q1 = M107 – will find out if Hans is around – if yes will hold, if no Riki will send note to the list of cancelation

Friday Sept 20, 2019 - NO MEETINGS