Time: 1 -2 PM EDT
- #FreeConference: Ord
- +1 515 606 5332
- Access Code: 294586#
|Eric Haas||Health eData|
|Rob Hausam||Hausam Consulting|
|Yanyan Hu||The Joint Commission|
|JD Nolen||Children's Mercy Hospital|
|Lorraine Constable||Constable Consulting|
Co-Chair: Hans Buitendijk
- Agenda Review
- Update of Sydney schedule...things shifted by a day (e.g. Sunday to Monday, so meetings will start Tuesday and run through full day Friday)
- OO WGM 201909 - Agenda
- Device/UDI topic for Tuesday or Wednesday Q1 (maybe early Q2)
- OO WGM 201909 - Attendance Log - please indicate your planned attendance
- Hans to explore shifting one of the Q0-s to Tuesday.
- Follow up on Question on V2.9
- Is the referenced document in the ballot spreadhseet for the items associated with the date field verbiage changes the latest (last modified date of 20190606)? - Ulrike Merrick
- Kathy indicated that the issue she raised was resolved, so no further action required.
- Doc Ref/Media/Attachment update and ownership
- Approved the merge of DocRef and Media. Has been merged.
- Update to Attachment was made as well.
- So both should be in the build. But still some mark-up done for STU. Either Eric or John. Eric has open question.
- Hans to get with FMG that OO will become the new owner.
- Then need to take ownership of gForges (John) and begin working through them using OO on FHIR primarily.
- John to take on DocRef ownership to manage queue and updates.
- Nutrition Connecathon Update
- Review PBS Metrics https://confluence.hl7.org/download/attachments/60620971/AdministrativeSDWorkGroupHealth2019Sep%20Interim.pdf?api=v2
- Project updates:
- Order Service Catalog
- Did not meet this week
- Have nutrition intake as draft in current build for connectathon.
- Participating in Care Planning track and looking at sample resources that Dave Carlson is working to update nutrition resources.
- Have another person on the committee may attend with developer support.
- Sept 2019 Connectathon: 2019-09 Care Planning and Management Track
- Project page link: Nutrition
- Specimen DAM
- Next call 9/3/2019
- Did not meet this week, may meet next week. Will know tomorrow.
- Focus on DICOM mapping.
- Other Upcoming topics:
- Calls are weekly on Tuedays 3 -4 PM ET
- Project Page Link: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Specimen
- FHIR (OO on FHIR)
- Continued focus on related resources for consistency.
- Will re-focus on trackers shortly.
- Project page link: FHIR
- CMS did release codes to use.
- IHE needs to update Volume IV to reflect that. Hopefully before end of year.
- CIMI/Concept Modeling
- Need to reach out to CIMI on what is next. Will discuss during WGM.
- AMA blood pressure monitoring. Rob is working on connectathon. OO is to be primary sponsor. Will create separate project topic once established.
- Aiming for January 2020 ballot, so expect work to start up soon
- Next discussion September WGM
- Lab Order Model
- Next discussion September WGM
- Healthcare Product: Device/DeviceDefinition/UDI
- Focus will be:
- Device gForge trackers, then device Def and boundary updates so we can FMM the resource proposals from 0 to 1
- Discussion of substance still ongoing (mixed bag of instance and kind and if substance can be used as subject for supply request
- Did substance ownership move to BRR? Think that was decided in Jan2019 WGM – substanceDefinition
- Pharmacy is participating in Healthcare product calls (John Hatem)
- weekly calls Mondays 3 -4 PM ET
- Project Page Link: Healthcare Product
- US Realm Lab (eDOS/LOI/LRI)
- No update - need to look at STU comments - might need to do a call, if no offline progress
- Every other Friday, 9-10am ET
- Project Page Link: V2+
- EA Cloud link -
- but need to have user ID to view
- need to set up so folks can view without logging in – Ulrike Merrick to bring topic up to HQ
- Last person withdrew negative.
- SNOMED on FHIR
- Joint effort by HL7 and SNOMED International. Looking at resources that use, or should use SNOMED-CT in FHIR.
- Looking for guidance on how to use SNOMED-CT in the Observation Resource (for example looking at code, value, and interpretation.)
- In-scope, taking value sets that are not SNOMED and seeing if they should be coded by SNOMED (like immunization codes)