- Cleveland Update
- NA PAT18 Last week in Cleveland
- HSX (South Eastern Penn HIE - 6 million individuals)
- Very interested in pillbox FHIR to HIE - they have the EHR / hospital nailed
- Japan - CAT lead - participated in FHIR discussions
- Cerner / Ali - continued to develop his app
- Korea brought a server (HAPI FHIR based)
- Philips / Peter K. & Shashank provided a physio monitor stream to KNU's FHIR server ( monitor => Intellivue Guardian (concentrator) => IntellBridge Enterprise => FHIR / V2@PCD-01)
- Philips / Stefan Karl's DevDay's PoCD IG Conformant reference data
- Philips / John Silva - spent time understanding how things connected
- Zoll & others registered and participated intermittently
- Clearly a building level of interest both from PAT18 participants as well as NA CAT18 joint session
- Blockchain track went very well as well
- Ballot Closing TODAY
- How do we consolidate ballot comments?!
- (JR) There is SUPPOSEDLY that achieves this ...
- ACTION( JR / TC ) follow-up for Wednesday's call to discuss & prioritize
- Wednesday Agenda Review
- @ PHD / PoCD Model - no pre-discussion scheduled ... cannot do Wednesday (w/o Erik Moll) ... will push out to NOLA
- ACTION( JR ) Check w/ Asim if Erik will be able to join in NOLA
- New Orleans Prep
- Going: JR, KF, MF; Regrets: TC & SK
- PoCD IG Update
- SK is adding mapping tables to the current draft
- Question: Are there any ASN.1 data type mappings in the PHD IG that should be considered for the PoCD IG?
- For example, BITS: MeasurementStatus? SK defined specific terms per bit and a value set that is called out in an extension VS. PHD that creates a new code system for this approach
- NOTE: PHG has to be generic and thus needs an approach that can handle any current and future BITS mapping w/o knowing the content being transferred
- For PoCD - the focus will be on mapping semantic content #1, that should result in value sets vs. code systems!!!
- NOTE: PHD Unit coding is focused only on 11073, even for vital signs measurements ...
- ACTION( TC ) Summit a comment to the PHD IG ballot for the use of UCUM to be conformant to the FHIR standard
- @ NOLA - there will be considerable discussion by the FHIR management about profiling tooling and process