John Rhoads, Todd Cooper, Dixon Yu, Stefan Karl, Joe Quinn, Ali, Martin Rosner, Joe Quinn, Sungkee Lee, Ana Kostadinovska, Koi Matsumoto, Michael Faughn, Brian Reinhold, Joerg-Uwe Meyer
NOTE: 28 callers registered in FCC, numerous were anonymous or only had phone number
- General Updates: IHE NA PAT 18 recap, FHIR CAT in NOLA, etc.
- Todd & John R. provided an overview of the event
- John R. will be at the NOLA FHIR CAT and will be available to help and collaborate; there will also be close working with Furore for tooling advise
- PHD / PoCD ballot comment triage and prioritization
- Group reviewed the general ballot results for the PHD and PoCD Implementation Guides
- Intent is to prioritize and review and (hopefully) resolve in NOLA on Wednesday
- NOLA agenda review & time allocation
- Group reviewed version 0.5 of the agenda (posted to the DEV WG web site)
- ACTION( TC ) review the OO agenda especially for Q1 Tuesday to see if DEV WG representation should be present
- NOLA attendees from this call include Ken Fuchs, Paul Schluter, John Rhoads, John Garguilo, Martin Rosner, Asim Muhammad
- Deferred to NOLA: Harmonization of PoCD & PHD FHIR Resource model usage (mapping from DIM)
- Observation Vital Signs Profile Updates to support early non-aligned reporting (e.g., from a simple gateway - PHG)
- Ballot comments were submitted suggesting simple wording changes for the simple use cases where conformance is hard, such as a Personal Health Gateway (PHG)
- Objective: Provide the best FHIR-conformant approach for integrating 11073 terminology usage; the topics below are specific topics that need to be addressed
- These can be discussed and resolved in NOLA ...
- How should "provisional" terms be supported in FHIR terminology ecosystem?
- For example, terms that do not have a Term Code assigned
- Where is the representation formalized?
- Proposal: Include an informational page on this topic in the RTMMS tool
- Include discussion of synonyms / alias, zombie terms, color coding, etc. etc. etc.
- TERM PROCESS STATUS indicator should be added
- NOTE: A ballot comment was submitted for the PoCD IG to this point
- How can FHIR implementers recognize the difference between final and in-process terms?
- Can the "term process status" be represented in FHIR terminology coding?
- How will value sets with mixed status terms be supported?
- ACTION( Paul S.) Draft discussion slides for NOLA discussion
- How will Co-Constraints be represented in FHIR constructs?
- RTMMS interface?
- Will support a service call to download the set of MDC_ terms that could be updated daily or weekly
- Question is how to access specific specific sets of terms per process status etc.
- Coding System URL (vs. URN) Ballot Comment
- Additional near term page edit updates?