- IG => Ballot Simplifier Tool
- Reviewed Michel's e-mail and responded
- See e-mail copy below ...
- 11073MDC Page
- See source draft HERE
- JR has updated / edited
- Finalize baseline content (for both PHD & PoCD)
- Create a tracker CR for this & attach draft
- Include "11073mdc" draft content
- Include link to terminology page from HERE
- Create a tracker CR for RTMMS link from HERE
- + "10201" => "10101"
- + "CODE10"=> "CF_CODE10" (verify)
- Wait for thumbs up
- Commit to Build
- Timing: JR will try to submit by COB Tuesday
- Observation Vital Signs Profile Update
- Waiting for response from Rob on "minimal" update to Profile;
- ACTION( TC ) Ask again for proposed change and who will craft CR
- NOTE: Code Systems page in IG currently indicates that UCUM is used instead of 11073 UoM due to the general requirements for UCUM (e.g., per this VS Profile)
- PoCD IG Review & Planning
- devices.fhir.org & GitHub posting
- JR: Not clear what workflow is intended by Grahame
- G put a simple file to be displayed on page
- JR will expand w/ contact info, use of the URL, etc.
- Canonical ref's pulled out of Simplifier ...
- JR will send "pull" request to Grahame who will then reply, effect or give control to JR to complete workflow
- NOTE: SK sent Grahame GitHub ID (stefan-karl); TC will do the same
- SK: Updated Profiles and Terminology sections - no major
- Action Items Review
- Schedule through week & 2017
- IG Team: Pencil for Friday at 06:30 - 07:30 Pacific
- DoF & DEV: Call this week is last for the year; ACTION( TC ) Send out cancellation notice for subsequent two weeks
E-mail response to Michel (Furore) - crafted during call:
Some questions from our PoCD IG team call this morning:
- Were you successful in normalizing the exported IG content to Grahame's guidelines?
- Is this ... will this ... can this ... do we want this ... to be updated to our baseline document?
- Did you add links to a History page and a Status box? Is that something we need to add to the IG?
- Note we have a "## Version History" page in the draft IG
- Is this a separate page in the release build but not in the IG?
- How will we manage this ballot snapshot version going forward as we continue to work on the IG (e.g., over the holidays)?
- Simplifier mechanism?
- GitHub? (w/ events)
- Note that we will use devices.fhir.org as our canonical URL
- Absolute URL ...
- We will be using a GitHub mechanism to post the StructureDefinition & CodeSystem & extension files that are referenced by the IG
Grahame's "points" that Michel referenced:
Grahame has informed me about a couple of design requirements for final IG publication:
· all relative links, except for a link to a history page
· there must be a link to a history page
· there must be a status box like all other IGs have
· the status box must be easy to do maintain by search and replace, since I have to do that when subsequent versions are released
· external links (other than to hl7.org/fhir) must be marked with the external.png file from hl7.org/fhir
· references to fhir must be based on the hl7.org/fhir R3 version, not any other version
I’ll make sure that the exported IG content is reformatted according to Grahame’s guidelines above.
For this first publication, I’ll probably create a small one-off transformation script or tool.
In the future, we will integrate all this into Simplifier.