- The Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Resources for Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM) Knowledge Assets project (EBMonFHIR) was approved on May 16, 2018 as an HL7 project.
- EBMonFHIR is sponsored by the Clinical Decision Support Work Group and co-sponsored by the Clinical Quality Information Work Group and Biomedical Research and Regulation Work Group.
- The goal of EBMonFHIR is to provide interoperability (standards for data exchange) for those producing, analyzing, synthesizing, disseminating and implementing clinical research (evidence) and recommendations for clinical care (clinical practice guidelines).
- You can contact Brian Alper, the project lead, at email@example.com. Brian is the Vice President of Innovations and Evidence-based Medicine Development at EBSCO Health. He is the Founder of DynaMed and is board certified in Family Medicine and Clinical Informatics. He is a contributing member of Guidelines International Network (G-I-N), HL7 Workgroups, HIMSS, AMDIS, NIH, MCBK, PCCDSLN.
- There was an EBMonFHIR track at four HL7 Connectathons: Baltimore September 2018, San Antonio January 2019, Montreal May 2019, Atlanta September 2019, Sydney February 2020, virtually May 2020.
- Project Scope Statement
Blank Resources (Templates)
Patients with Stroke Alteplase vs. Placebo
- Evidence Bundle (65 resources): (XML), (JSON), (JSON Tree Writer, takes a couple minutes to load)
- EvidenceVariable Bundle (10 resources): (XML), (JSON), (JSON Tree Writer)
- ActivityDefinition Bundle (1 resource): (XML), (JSON), (JSON Tree Writer)
- Group Bundle (75 resources): (XML), (JSON), (JSON Tree Writer, takes a couple minutes to load)
Artur's Data Example using Sublingual Specific Immunotherapy (Out of Date)
Linn's Data Example using Outcomes from Patients with Sepsis using Corticosteroids (Out of Date)
Other Examples (Work In Progress)
Meeting Notes and Recordings