Agenda ReviewLC

Roll CallLC
  • Wayne Kubick
  • David Johnson
  • Lorraine Constable
  • Tony Julian
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Ted Klein
  • Jean Duteau
  • Ken McCaslin
  • Josh Procious
  • Marc Duteau
Announcements / AdministrationLC

at least one more meeting before WGM; schedule some more out after then

Webmaster's ReportDJ
  • upgrade this weekend to the database - Confluence was no longer able to connect with SQL Server from the website due to TLS issues- database will move to AWS
  • this will improve responsiveness in several services 
  • are there dependencies for ballot desktop requirements from SQL 2005 ? and the move to AWS
Ballot ProjectLM/JD
  • 4 testers have been recruited - working with Melva for help with executing the test plan and tracking the issues. Updated test plan to come. Expect 2 two week cycles - may be in the middle of the WGM
  • mid May may be done with testing 
  • how to test the migration process from Gforge
  • Jean will talk to Lloyd about a test plan for the migration process
  • Need to update TSC
  • Need to get a plan in place for finishing Jira Balloting
  • Communication plan for WGM? what are we communicate
  • Jean / Lloyd / Josh / Lorraine to get together to develop communicate next week

From Lloyd: I expect to do MIF work for Ted tomorrow/this weekend and should get started again on Jira balloting mid-next week. Jira for tracking is ready to test when Jean's ready.

JIRACon ProjectLC/JP
  • work on moving pilot forward - ArB one only one so far 
  • need to move pilot items forward
  • updates to the home page to find Product Families and projects
  • Do we need to expand pilot?
UTG ProjectTK
  • need to get  back with Josh about how to link in communication re consensus review as well as the listener pages
  • early next week progress before ISO
  • focused on underlying data to support Grahame and Lloyd
  • one button administrative function to refresh / migrate between dev and prod? deployment scripts for moving functionality from dev to prod. Suggestion Ted and DJ put together short deployment / migration approach. Installed an add-on to migrate some of the internal Jira features
  • target for WGM - demonstrate full functionality as beta-ish for Montreal. Critical fixes for harmonization in July with an eye to identifying issues for harmonization submissions. Atlanta should be the point where we make cut over decision
  • risk items for Montreal - IG publisher for rendering, etc
  • Lloyd starting on coremif generation this week.
  • manifests for publishing and external vocab being implemented by Apelon
  • will be missing VSAC material, governance questions for HTA, SGB, TSC etc
  • communication around Trifolia material has been challenging - goal was to move the maintenance source of truth of Trifolia value sets to UTG - may need to escalate - will the non-VSAC Trifolia material may not be there
    • material in scope - is HL7 author / maintainer / owner
    • whether we assign identification to things maintained by others
    • or whether we maintain a convenience copy
  • shifted FHIR terminology urls to; then need to move the content; maybe by Montreal
Other projectsWK/JP

Co-chair Handbook:

  • Waiting on PIC to review - Marc reviewed at WGM - Josh gave them access 
  • Wayne to send a reminder to PIC in advance of April 17 call
  • After review, list additional resources
  • Announce availability at WGM?
next call April 26th

Action items