Date:  01-17-2019


Quarter:  3


Minutes Approved as Presented:  Defer to 01-31-2019 conference call 



This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."




Goals

Set goals, objectives or some context for this meeting.

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
30 mins

Open Forum (this time slot is for anyone to ask questions, present concerns, etc., by joining the meeting, email to the Project Services list, or by contacting co-chairs or Work Group members.): Dave - Demonstrate Confluence features; PSS Confluence template - red, bold, hover help; Dave plans to have the newer version ready in the next two months; Pilot (flow) will be using the original Confluence PSS.

Name

Notes for this agenda item

10 mins

Work on webinar:  Medium priority - SD Co-Chairs – items to review to approve projects.


Went through the guidance document and made notes for the webinar.


  • Dave Hamill will use the guidance document with notes and create a new webinar re: SD Co-Chairs – items to review to approve projects.


Next up: Project Facilitator expectations





15 mins

Inventory artifacts maintained for TSC:

Austin Kreisler asked Freida for a list of artifacts that PS maintains that were assigned to PS by TSC.

  • Freida Hall will create a draft for the 01-31-2019 conference call.





Plan for May WGM: Rick: Motion to appoint Dave Hamill as our acting co-chair for the Montreal May Working group Meeting. Dave - second; Against - 0; Abstain - 0; Affirmative - 2 - Passed; Rick will do the room request for May WGM;


Dave demonstrated JIRA - we will move our list of deliverables into JIRA. -

Next Conference Call - Start moving gForge issues to JIRA (documents can remain on Gforge)







Action items