Motion by: Brett Marquard
After HL7 publishes the existing errata and other supplemental C-CDA projects in progress, we will never publish another release including supplements, errata solely in document form (example: PDF, Word). We SHALL initiate a project to publish using alternative publishing format.
- Second by: Keith W. Boone
- Motion by: Austin Kreisler
- Motion withdrawn
- Calvin: no requirement to do ValueSet publication for errata.
- Austin: We need to initiate a project to publish using alternative web-based tooling.
- Motion is amended to include any release, not just
- Jean: why say what you don't want?
- This is related to C-CDAs
- Does this include supplemental templates?
- There are projects in flight.
- We would not be sponsor or co-sponsor on any new projects using current document-based tooling.
- New projects started today, would need to work with the new alternative tooling.
- We will forward this to the CDAMG for formal approval.
- Lisa - What is the scope of control?
- We don't control all.
- Negative comment, too broad in scope for the Against vote.