Mission and Charter Template for Steering Divisions
The <insert name> <insert (formerly xxx Steering Division)> mission is to develop projects and products providing direct support to the work groups, thereby enabling them to function efficiently.
The <insert name> Steering Division is comprised of the following Work Groups:
The <insert name> Steering Division performs the following functions:
- Identify scope gaps and redundancies within the context of the Steering Division
- Encourages cross work group collaboration and sharing
- Interacts with other Steering Divisions for concern identification and resolution
- Coordinates and facilitates project management across workgroups.
- Monitors and assists in the management of Work Group Health
- Engages with the Technical Steering Committee and Work Groups in the clarification, development and implementation of resolutions to identified concerns
- Assists in the education and adoption of HL7 methodologies and strategies as the organization continues to change
The <insert name> Steering Division will operate under the policies and processes defined by the HL7 International Technical Steering Committee (TSC).
For additional information, please visit the <insert name> Wiki Site/Confluence Space <insert link>