C-CDA Scoring Rubric Process
- Step 1: Implementer identifies a best practice/rubric criterion
Step 2: Implementer logs the best practice/rubric on the
page documenting the potential criterion
- Identify testable components to the criteria
- Provides unique Rubric id for each criterion*
Step 3: The implementer requests to have the issue reviewed in the SDWG meeting during the agenda time
- Alternatively, SDWG may compile a list of open rubric and discuss
- Step 4: Reviewed and discussed on a SDWG call. The rubric is voted on and the status of the issue is updated to reflect the outcome of the vote.
- Step 5: Establish a publishing date for the rubric.
- Step 6: Publish the approved list of rubric on the HL7 Wiki page following standard HL7 process.
- Step 7: Establish an effective date to be implemented into tools.
*When implemented into a tool it’s recommended to reference the Rubric ID