Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create Attendance

 



Create Minutes


Attendance Instructions:

1) Always be logged into Confluence
2) Only click "Check In" the first time to add your name
3) After that, click "Edit" by your name
4) If you have multiple rows, click delete on the extra rows.

QuarterUSA (Pacific)USA (Central)USA (Eastern)Australia (mel/syd)Central Europe
Q19am-10:30am11am-12:30Noon-1:30pm4am-5:30am6pm-7:30pm
Q211am - 12:30pm1pm-2:30pm2-3:30pm6am-7:30am8pm-9:30pm
Q3

1pm - 2:30pm

3pm - 4:30pm

4pm - 5:30pm

8am - 9:30am

10pm - 11:30pm

Q4

3pm - 4:30pm

5pm - 6:30pm

6pm - 7:30pm

10am - 11:30am

midnight - 1:30am


Day

Date

Time
EventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes

Monday

Jan 25

11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (PDT) (UTC-8)

Q2

  1. Introduction to the WG/IG.
    1. Introduction of co-chairs and their "wizard powers".
  2. use-cases using our IG:
    1. Kevin can speak about 15min about Cerner
    2. Rachel can speak about Epic
    3. Patrick can speak about the MOLIT Institute Pipeline to the lab.
    4. operation approach to using Genomic Data Server
    5. time for other users of the IG to give a quick presentation of their use-cases
CG
JamiePatrick

Check if beginning is overlapping keynotes

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, PW, BF, KP
No: 



1:00 PM - 2:30 PM (PDT) (UTC-8)

Q3

  1. Family History (Grant) (would like 20-30 min)
  2. Additional IG content/documentation

    1. Clarify what we want to achieve for May ballot - work towards specific goals

      1. Identify Jira issues that must be resolved
      2. Work on examples

        1. identify user stories for examples
        2. actual examples in FHIR
      3. Identify what IG Lite actually is - use user stories to do this (see Wednesday Q0 for deeper discussion)
    2. https://jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-28403 

  3. Searching for Variants and other artifacts
CG


KevinJamie

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, MM, KP

No: BF

DayDateTime
EventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
TuesdayJan 267:00 AM - 8:30 AM (PDT) (UTC-8)

Q0

  1. S4G (short update): Bob F and Tracy Okubo
  2. mCode (May T) (may not need full hour, derive from CG)
    1. may need supplemental genomics guide for mCode
  3. work through process of git, branch, edit FSH, develop examples - demo? Best practices of workflow (May T)
    1. How to best summarize what was changed?
CG
Bob FMullai

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, MM, BF, PW

No: ~KP



9:00 AM - 10:30 AM (PDT) (UTC-8)Q1

Jira review - come up with a list of issues ahead of WGM

Operations

FHIR-25296 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • New Operation proposals

Implications

FHIR-26945 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-27747 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-26380 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FHIR-19844 - Getting issue details... STATUS


CG
KevinPatrick

todo: JIRA Ticket creation

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, MM, KP

No: JJ, BF



11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (PDT) (UTC-8)Q2

Joint session with O&O

Topics to discuss:

  • Composition vs. DiagnosticReport
  • DiagnosticReport.code (what to use) 
  • Order/Entry ServiceRequest (code the same as DR ? )
  • DiagnosticReport vs Grouper 
  • FHIR cancer pathology PSS
  • Look at downstream workflow, how others would consume the genetic reports?
    • In relation to Conditions, and/or other resources. Use-Cases related.
O&OCG-Jamie

Contact Swapna about DiagnosticReport.code

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, MM, PW, BF

No:



1:00 PM - 2:30 PM (PDT) (UTC-8)Q3

Update on GA4GH GKS (Bob F)

Updates on phenopackets/FHIR effort (Bob F)

IM summary/work in progress/future (Bob F)


CG
Bob FBob M

Co-chair availability:

Yes: MM, BF, KP

No:

DayDateTime
EventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
WednesdayJan 277:00 AM - 8:30 AM (PDT) (UTC-8)

Q0

  1. DiagnosticReport.code (what to use) discussion after O&O input
  2. Jira review (cont)
    1. eMERGE extensions

      1. Textual extensions from emerge: FHIR-20978 FHIR-20978 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      2. Inclusion of confirmation method and/or status: FHIR-19829 FHIR-19829 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  3. IG Lite - deeper dive based on user stories (see Google Doc)
    1. "IG Lite" is better described in phases:
      1. Phase 1 - Variant Simplification: Describe how a complex profile like Variant can be easier to use, answer questions like:
        1. What do you use to identify a variant?
        2. What components are related and how can they be used together?
        3. How do we structure profile(s) to reflect and help guide/enforce those decisions?
      2. Phase 2 - Other Profile Simplification: Describe how to more easily use other profiles in our IG
      3. Phase 3 - Use Case Simplification: Describe how to implement various use cases utilizing what we did in Phase 1 and 2.
        1. For example, update PGX page to be a full description of how to implement PGX, not use the Implication specific things for PGX.
    2. FHIR-30356 - Getting issue details... STATUS  
CG
PatrickBob M

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, BF (first 60 min only), JJ

No: MM, KP

9:00 AM - 10:30 AM (PDT) (UTC-8)Q1Sequence Resource:
  • Pre-Define use-cases for MolecularSequence Resource
  • re-evaluate Sequence Resource
  • remove redundancies (especially to the Variant profile)
  • move most of it in an Observation?
  • What use-cases are benefiting from the status quo of MolecularSequence
CG 

Bob M

Mullai

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, MM, BF, KP
No: JJ

11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (PDT) (UTC-8)Q2
  1. Wrap up
  2. Additional IG content/documentation - looping back from first day discussion - what's required for May ballot
  3. More work on examples
CG
KevinBob F

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, MM, PW, BF, KP

No: JJ

1:00 PM - 2:30 PM (PDT) (UTC-8)Q3
  1. FHIR-I (joint with other groups)
FHIR-ICG-Mullai M

Co-chair availability:

Yes: BM, MM, BF, JJ (last 60 min),

No: ~KP


Other Proposed Topics:

  • Kevin Perez: create a scheduled topic backlog about needed discussions (more consistently reviewing on a regular basis)
  • Bob M - kinds of search that we should support (new search parameter, do we need operations?)
    • Jamie - yes we have done a lot of work on this with Bret H. May need to revisit.
    • Bob M - create examples of how to use search parameters to ask genetic questions
    • Bob D - related to operations, tough to do search on variants with search parameters, need compelling use cases that drive this development
  • Jira Tickets: eMerge, limits of our IG

    • review bindings in IG, strength of bindings - should put in Jira tickets for these