"Making Science Computable"
The Covid-19 Knowledge Accelerator is now the Health Evidence Knowledge Accelerator!
Content and support tools for making science computable and facilitating HEvKA projects can be found on the Fast Evidence Interoperability Resources (FEvIR) Platform.
The FEvIR HEvKA Project Page can be found at https://fevir.net/resources/Project/29272 and includes examples of evidence-related resources in current (R5) FHIR format.
Watch 3 minute Lightning Talks From MCBK 2022
Click on the images below for introductory information about HEvKA
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the HEvKA distribution list (daily email update of HEvKA activities)
Join an expert working group for code system development -- see Invitation to join Expert Working Group.
Join us at any of the meetings listed on the left side of the screen by clicking on the following link:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting (see meeting schedule below)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Weekly Meeting Schedule
Project Management Working Group
Setting the SRDR Platform on FHIR WG
Research on FHIR Working Group
Measuring the Rate of Scientific Transfer Working Group (SKAF Board Meets Last Tuesday of Month)
FEvIR Metadata Framework Working Group
Statistic Standard and Terminology Working Group
Research Design Working Group
Knowledge Ecosystem Liaison Working Group
EBMonFHIR Implementation Guide WG (a CDS EBM sub-WG)
Computable EBM Tools Development WG
Project Management Working Group
GRADE Terminology Working Group Meeting
Risk of Bias Terminology and Tooling Working Group
Communications (Awareness, Scholarly Publications) WG
Eligibility Criteria Working Group
You are welcome to join us!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
For all of the above meetings: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 929-346-7156 United States, New York City (Toll)
Conference ID: 324 918 025#
Meeting support by Computable Publishing LLC
Schedule and Agenda for the week:
- 8 am Eastern: Project Management – review FHIR Trackers and IG preparations
- 9 am Eastern: Setting the SRDR Platform on FHIR Working Group – review FEvIR: SRDR+ Project Importer
- 10 am Eastern: ResearchOnFHIR Working Group – continue learning about FHIRPath and CQL
Tuesday, February 7:
- 9 am Eastern: Measuring the Rate of Scientific Knowledge Transfer Working Group – initial metrics development protocol
- 11 am Eastern: FEvIR Metadata Framework Working Group – develop Profile representation on FEvIR Platform
- 1 pm Eastern: Statistic Standard and Terminology (new time) – represent Measures of Dispersion in Evidence Resource model and Scientific Evidence Code System
- 2 pm Eastern: Research Design Working Group – review in-form-for-submission draft article for peer-reviewed publication
Wednesday, February 8:
- 8 am Eastern: Knowledge Ecosystem Liaison Working Group – attention to guideline updating with MAGIC
- 12 pm Eastern: HL7 Clinical Decision Support Work Group - agenda may include EBMonFHIR Trackers
Thursday, February 9:
- 8 am Eastern: EBM Implementation Guide Working Group (HL7 CDS EBMonFHIR sub-WG) – StudyOutcomeEvidence Profile of Evidence Resource
- 9 am Eastern: Computable EBM Tools Development Working Group – review FEvIR™: Adaptation Builder/Viewer
- 12 pm Eastern: HL7 Biomedical Research and Regulation Work Group - FHIR Representation of Eligibility Criteria for Clinical Trials project – consider Characteristic Resource
- 4 pm Eastern: Project Management – prepare weekly agenda
Friday, February 10:
- 8 am Eastern: GRADE Vocabulary Working Group – Continue GRADE Vocabulary Development Methods Protocol from step 6
- 9 am Eastern: Risk of Bias Terminology and Tooling Working Group – continue review and addition of terms and definitions to the Scientific Evidence Code System; attention to Reporting Bias terms
- 10 am Eastern: Communications Working Group – review progress on publications, presentations, and website
- 12 pm Eastern: Eligibility Criteria Working Group – review of Characteristic Resource and/or Eligibility Criteria Matching Software Library
See an Example of a JSON FHIR Resource
- EXAMPLES showcasing current FHIR format include:
- Evidence Resource (meta-analysis finding) at https://fevir.net/resources/Evidence/55, corresponding Citation Resource at https://fevir.net/resources/Citation/58
- Evidence Resource (randomized trial finding) at https://fevir.net/resources/Evidence/7637, corresponding Citation Resource at https://fevir.net/resources/Citation/7638
- EvidenceReport Resource (“COKA-EBM Clinical Outcomes in ACTT-1 Remdesivir RCT EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/156 fully supported with 9 Evidence Resources, 7 EvidenceVariable Resources, 2 Group Resources, and 1 ActivityDefinition Resource
- EvidenceReport Resource (“Anticoagulation for Non-critically ill COVID-19 Multiplatform RCT EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/18816
- EvidenceReport Resource (“Anticoagulation for Non-critically ill COVID-19 Individual RCTs Table EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/18831
- EvidenceReport Resource (“Anticoagulation for Non-critically ill COVID-19 Summary of Findings from RCTs Table EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/18881