"Making Science Computable"
The Covid-19 Knowledge Accelerator is now the Health Evidence Knowledge Accelerator!
Content and support tools for making science computable and facilitating HEvKA projects can be found on the Fast Evidence Interoperability Resources (FEvIR) Platform.
The FEvIR HEvKA Project Page can be found at https://fevir.net/resources/Project/29272 and includes examples of evidence-related resources in current (R5) FHIR format.
Watch 3 minute Lightning Talks From MCBK 2022
Click on the images below for introductory information about HEvKA
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the HEvKA distribution list (daily email update of HEvKA activities)
Join an expert working group for code system development -- see Invitation to join Expert Working Group.
Join us at any of the meetings listed on the left side of the screen by clicking on the following link:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting (see meeting schedule below)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Weekly Meeting Schedule
Project Management Working Group
Setting the SRDR Platform on FHIR WG
Research on FHIR Working Group
Statistic Standard and Terminology Working Group
Measuring the Rate of Scientific Transfer Working Group (SKAF Board Meets Last Tuesday of Month)
Research Design Working Group
Knowledge Ecosystem Liaison Working Group
EBMonFHIR Implementation Guide WG (a CDS EBM sub-WG)
Computable EBM Tools Development WG
Project Management Working Group
GRADE Terminology Working Group Meeting
Risk of Bias Terminology and Tooling Working Group
Communications (Awareness, Scholarly Publications) WG
Eligibility Criteria Working Group
You are welcome to join us!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
For all of the above meetings: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 929-346-7156 United States, New York City (Toll)
Conference ID: 324 918 025#
Meeting support by Computable Publishing LLC
Schedule and Agenda for the week:
Monday, May 15:
- 8 am Eastern: Project Management – review IG preparations and FHIR Trackers
- 9 am Eastern: Setting the SRDR Platform on FHIR Working Group – review FEvIR®: SRDR+ Project Importer and SRDR+ progress
- 10 am Eastern: ResearchOnFHIR Working Group – continue learning about CQL
- 2 pm Eastern: Statistic Standard and Terminology – draft SEVCO terms to match StatisticalModel Profile example; attention to Standard Deviation terms
Tuesday, May 16:
- 9 am Eastern: Measuring the Rate of Scientific Knowledge Transfer Working Group – review pilot efforts of investigator team
- 2 pm Eastern: Research Design Working Group – draft EndpointAnalysisPlan Profile for future 'Research Protocol Implementation Guide'
- 4 pm Eastern: HL7 Biomedical Research and Regulation (BRR) Work Group - agenda to include analysis of Group changes for CohortDefinition Profile
Wednesday, May 17:
- 8 am Eastern: Knowledge Ecosystem Liaison Working Group – determined by participants
Thursday, May 18:
- 8 am Eastern: EBM Implementation Guide Working Group (HL7 CDS EBMonFHIR sub-WG) – SummaryOfFindings and SummaryOfNetEffect Profiles of Composition Resource
- 9 am Eastern: Computable EBM Tools Development Working Group – review FEvIR®; Platform developments; SummaryOfFindings Profile related developments
- 12 pm Eastern: HL7 Biomedical Research and Regulation Work Group - FHIR Representation of Eligibility Criteria for Clinical Trials project; analysis of Group changes for CohortDefinition Profile
- 4 pm Eastern: Project Management – prepare weekly agenda
Friday, May 19: (may be canceled due to travel to HL7 Work Group Meeting)
- 8 am Eastern: GRADE Vocabulary Working Group – prepare for GRADE Working Group meeting
- 9 am Eastern: Risk of Bias Terminology and Tooling Working Group – review SEVCO terms; attention to Attrition Bias and Confounding Covariate Bias
- 10 am Eastern: Communications Working Group – publications (Study Design Terminology), presentations (ICBO 2023)
- 12 pm Eastern: Eligibility Criteria Working Group – analysis of Group changes for CohortDefinition Profile; review of FEvIR®: Characteristic Builder/Viewer
Help us define terms (for risk of bias, study design, and statistical concepts) for a Scientific Evidence Code System (SEVCO) by joining the SEVCO Expert Working Group at https://fevir.net/resources/Project/27845.
See an Example of a JSON FHIR Resource
- EXAMPLES showcasing current FHIR format include:
- Evidence Resource (meta-analysis finding) at https://fevir.net/resources/Evidence/55, corresponding Citation Resource at https://fevir.net/resources/Citation/58
- Evidence Resource (randomized trial finding) at https://fevir.net/resources/Evidence/7637, corresponding Citation Resource at https://fevir.net/resources/Citation/7638
- EvidenceReport Resource (“COKA-EBM Clinical Outcomes in ACTT-1 Remdesivir RCT EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/156 fully supported with 9 Evidence Resources, 7 EvidenceVariable Resources, 2 Group Resources, and 1 ActivityDefinition Resource
- EvidenceReport Resource (“Anticoagulation for Non-critically ill COVID-19 Multiplatform RCT EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/18816
- EvidenceReport Resource (“Anticoagulation for Non-critically ill COVID-19 Individual RCTs Table EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/18831
- EvidenceReport Resource (“Anticoagulation for Non-critically ill COVID-19 Summary of Findings from RCTs Table EvidenceReport”) at https://fevir.net/resources/EvidenceReport/18881