Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Administrative Links, Decision Links

Social determinants of Health and data tagging / ONC (new project) - carve out time for next week's call

Purpose of use question: Emma Jones / discussion - here or in Security// Project Proposal:  From Kathleen Connor
Purpose of Use (POU) Security Label Tags

  • implementation question:

Meeting Minutes Approval

2020-08-25 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT ;Motion made to approve meeting minutes:  accepted

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval:    2020-08-25 Meeting Agenda/Minutes Approval

Meeting Minutes Approval2020-09-01 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFTVote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval:  2020-09-01 Meeting Agenda/Minutes Approval

PACIO

Update:  Adding two new use cases

  • advance directives, sponsored by Patient Empowerment group Project Proposal (still out for review) and PSS/approved
    • PSS-1664 - Getting issue details... STATUS  Interoperability in Advance Directives (FHIR)
  • speech pathology; in project proposal stage (to be brought back when project proposal); 
    • Speech Pathology: PSS-1665 - Getting issue details... STATUS

looking to see if CBCP would be interested in being involved with one or both activities; co-sponsorship? interested party? 

---

Cognitive status - final sent out to CBCP listserve; (looking for feedback to be completed by sponsor)

TSC approved for out-of-cycle ballot (Lynn will assign due dates); functional and cognitive status

 eLTSS

Update: (Greg)

  • grant that involves eLTSS; award was given to State of Missouri, Mental Health, dept of developmental disabilities
  • piloting eLTSS; prototype, real word pilot
    • hoping to provide substantive feedback and improve IG
    • may be introducing folks from State of Missouri as project progresses

LEAP Grant Links FYI ONC Blog: https://www.healthit.gov/buzz-blog/health-innovation/leap-in-health-it-program-overview-2020-and-2019-awards HHS Press Release: https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/09/23/hhs-announces-health-it-awardees-focused-on-data-sharing-to-support-improved-outcomes.html LEAP Project Overview: Integrating Standardized Data to Advance Person-Centered Planning, Outcomes, and Value-Based Payment Models https://www.healthit.gov/topic/scientific-initiatives/leap/person-centered-planning

Close to publication (some tooling issues); will report back next week

GitHub Link:   https://github.com/onc-healthit/eLTSS-Reference-Implementation

ONC released the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health IT, Special Emphasis Notice (SEN) on grants.gov. You can also find information on the healthit.gov website.

Patient Empowerment

Patient Empowerment, Vote on Advance Directive

MOTION: (Kathleen/Suzanne) To propose co-sponsorship of 

  • Reporting out Monthly updates (request) to CBCP
  • Amendment: Implementation guide (not guidance)

VOTE: Abstain: 1 (LindsayH); Objection: none; Motion Passes: #

Project Proposal: https://jira.hl7.org/browse/PSS-1664 Interoperability in Advance Directives (FHIR)

Project Scope Statement: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PE/PACIO+Project%3A+PSS+for+Advance+Directives

Military Service History (re: Social History) - Ioana

(15 min)

Military Service History (re: Social History) and perhaps we could brainstorm a bit about engagement with Gravity.

Genny Luensman from CDC NIOSH has some work items she would like to propose our work group that fit perfectly in the community-based care part of our work group’s charter.


Learning Health Systems - Emma Jones, Russ Leftwich, Claude Nanjo

Questions on Access control

Finalizing DAM for Patient centric care team; assimilating material to be published

  • how care team model relates to the security model; current we have a conceptual link to a role/"privledge" (may be wrong term.
  • want to bridge to the work already completed by the security working group / there are privacy implications
    • in regards to privacy: privacy attribute or consent attribute for care team member 'role' is coverage by another appropriate entity when the usual care team member in that role is not available (vacation, not on-call, etc) wherein a back-up entity will need to fill that role.  The back-up is another role; it should be possible to transfer their privledge to that temporary role.
    • Need to define complete use case from there we can elaborate
    • describe the link between care team - privacy - security 

Please bring to Security as well as CBCP (as they may have different opinions on data)

HL7 Healthcare Access Control Catalog, Release 3 (October 2016 https://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/private/standards/v3/HL7_V3_HACC_R3_2016OCT.pdf

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Will need to move to January 2021 ballot due to issues with moving everything to JIRA

Update to ballot comments/dispositions (now in JIRA)

The HIMSS group (Granular Segmentation of Privacy to Promote Interoperability) meets the first Tuesday of each month,  Dial-in info is: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/767185645 11 am ET

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG, FHIR Proposals approved

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+US+Regulatory+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/Cross+Paradigm+US+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+DS4P+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request 

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG

(part of "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

delayed to January 2021 ballot


Security and Privacy Information Logical Model - Security WG (owner), CBCP Co-sponsor

Wednesday meeting reinstated - much work has been updated after speaking with Bernd.  Would like to walk through in order to add to January 2021 ballot

  • Changes in sections 1.1-1.5
  • two final drafts to discuss in tomorrow's calls (need assistance)

-----

Work session calls for developing the HL7 Security and Privacy Information Model / WED 1:00-2:00 ET

https://zoom.us/j/6754075337;  Meeting ID: 675 407 5337   (Call details http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=50666)

Phone Number: +1 929-436-2866; Participant Passcode: 675 407 5337

WG Call Agenda and Minutes at https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31690524&src=contextnavpagetreemode

Aiming for January 2021 Ballot cycle

HL7 Privacy and Security Logical Model PSS (PSS approved 7/7/2020)

7/7/2020 CBCP approves co-sponsoring the S&P Information Model project : HL7 Privacy and Security Logical Model PSS as written. (MikeD/Greg), no further discussion 

34th Annual Plenary, Working Group Meeting & HL7 FHIR Connectathon

2020-09 September CBCP WGM Agenda/Minutes Plenary VIRTUAL Meeting

Meeting minutes in process.

Agenda: 2020-09 September CBCP WGM Agenda/Minutes Plenary VIRTUAL Meeting (FINAL) 


FHIR Consent

Not a lot of feedback; needs a clear definition between FHIR resource and Permission resource; discussion meeting pending

  • consent-context value set request to add; specifically for use cases in Sweden.
  • Dave still looking for Use Case
  • approached by PhD student to do work on consent - mapping consent directive to consent (contract to consent)

Example Requests

David Pyke still looking for FHIR Consent implementations 

Share with Protections (informational paper)

September BALLOT: PASS

Ballot reconciliation started during the WGM... continuing

PSS Share with Protections Project Scope Statement 

NIB submitted

35th Working Group Meeting & HL7 FHIR Connectathon

Dates have been adjusted.  Board to finalize the decision of dates.

FYI:    CBCP ZOOM 2020 info 

Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/9883657483

Meeting ID: 988 365 7483  Password: 722930+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrouUaT6T

Adjournment

 Meeting adjourned at Arizona Time 

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
  •  
SRS
  •  
VA (Book Zurman
  •  

David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing
  •  
Eversolve, Book Zurman

Present

NameAffiliation
  •  

  •  

  •  

Emma Jones (LHS)



Lindsey Hoggle
  •  

HHS

  •  

Amber Patel  ayp@securityrs.com

SRS
  •  
Cambia Health
  •  

Beth Connor Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov

HHS
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
VA
  •  
Colleen Wadman 443-553-3533
  •  
Altarum
  •  

David Angeles 616-446-6549


  •  
MITRE
  •  

DeboraAnnSimmons@gmail.com





IU
  •  

Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

  •  
SRS
  •  

@Hannah Galvan  hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Lahey
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Jeff Helman jeffhelman42@gmail.com

SSA (Aegis)
  •  

Jessica Skopac  

jskopac@mitre.org

MITRE

  •  

John Davis "Mike"

VA
  •  
ByLight
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
Kel Callahan kcallahan@hipaat.comHIPAAT
  •  
Kenneth SalyardsSAMHSA
  •  

Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.com

AMA ?
  •  
Altarum

Maria D. Moen
  •  

  •  
Leavitt Partners, CARIN
  •  
MDIX Inc

MaxMD
  •  
Avality
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
LGI Software
  •  
Patrick Pyette ppyette@hipaat.comHIPAAT
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  
Sharon Peters Sharon.Peters@cigna.comCigna
  •  
MITRE
  •  

Tim Shaffer

MITRE
  •  

Ty Mullen tmullen@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  

Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.com

Medside

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb