Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata



  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair)
  • Yunwei Wang (Scribe)
  • Brian Phinney
  • Brian Postlethwaite
  • Clem McDonald Jr
  • Don Langlois
  • Eric Haas
  • Joee
  • Liz Amos
  • Paul Lynch
  • Stoyan Halkaliev

Minutes Approval


  • Should mark track proposal as formal (instead of draft)
  • Need to do marketing/coordination with other tracks
    • Collaborate with other tracks with their questions about Questionnaire
  • Some people left because there was not much conversation
  • Presentation at breakout sessions attracted more attendees

Tracker Items

FHIR-28305 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • skip. wait for Grahame to join the discussion

FHIR-28414 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • Probably a good idea to clarify the difference between Questionnaire with QuestionnaireResponse
  • User can do profile on QuestionnaireResponse just like Questionnaire does but such profile is in more complicated and hard to understand comparing using Questionnaire.
  • Will add section of clarification
  • Brian Postlethwaite / Stoyan Halkaliev: 10-0-0

FHIR-28454 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • It is more generic problem for other resource with the same element
  • Will move to FHIR-I for discussion


Adjourned at 17:58 ET

Action Items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date