August 14th, 2020
12:30pm - 1:15pm
ACS CAN →
Cancer Insights →
Planned Agenda Topics
- <Hold for hot topics from project team>
- Update on ACS CAN membership?
- Engagement Update
- UCSF → Elly meeting with Adam and Leslie August 17th.
- UTSW → met with UTSW on Wednesday and will be following up next week.
- Massive Bio → Seline will be looking into what's needed to send over patient data for the minimal eligibility criteria.
- Trialjectory → will be discussing their timeline for working on a project like this and will get back to us.
- Flatiron → will be discussing internally what's needed to send over patient data.
- NCI → meeting on August 17th.
- Other updates?
- Public Call
- Caroline created a list of all the orgs we've talked to about this project so we can send out a personalized email to them.
- Any additions to the list?
- If you haven't already, please use this link to create a Confluence account - https://jira.hl7.org/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=11200&issuetype=11300
- Caroline will then grant permission to your accounts to access the private page.
- Phase 1A Planning (continued)
- Please use this link to see project planning - Trial Matching - 1A Tasks