Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

Meeting Minutes Approval

2020-08-04 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT   (block vote  Suzanne/GregW); discussion: none: 

Abstain: none; Against: none ; Approve: 10

2020-08-04 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval Motion made to approve meeting minutes

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval: 10

2020-07-28 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT 

2020-07-28 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval; Motion made to approve meeting minutes as written: 

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval: 10

2020-07-21 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-07-21 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval; Motion made to approve meeting minutes as written: 

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval: 10

2020-07-14 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-07-14 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval; Motion made to approve meeting minutes as written: 

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval: 10

Co-Chair Position (discuss with DaveP)

VOTE: Rescind 4th Co-Chair position (no vote taken at 8/18/meeting)

MOTION: To remove the 4th Co-Chair position from the Community Based Care and Privacy working group.

VOTE:

PACIO

Advance Directives (Dave Hill)

  • continue to build out use cases for September connectathon - specifics being updated
    • fall patient, has a stroke --allows for medication and data collection is different
    • building out tooling, client / care coordinator and SNF
TSC approved for out-of-cycle ballot (Lynn will assign due dates); functional and cognitive status

 eLTSS

Update

  • Connectathon planning (May)
    • Scene 1 - using pre-seated eLTSS server (Altarum); Alatarum/FEI systems meeting weekly
    • developing tools to facilitate data transfer (as automated)
  • from last meeting: couple of proposed trackers (found persuasive, added to JIRA)
  • STU extension approved for eLTSS IG for one-year/sent to TSC by Johnathan
    • updating build with changes (via IG publisher)

GitHub Link:   https://github.com/onc-healthit/eLTSS-Reference-Implementation

ONC released the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health IT, Special Emphasis Notice (SEN) on grants.gov. You can also find information on the healthit.gov website.

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update to ballot comments/dispositions (now in JIRA); 

  • Kathleen has requested a fix from Ted/Vocabulary 

---

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+US+Regulatory+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/Cross+Paradigm+US+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+DS4P+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request 

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG, FHIR Proposals approved

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG

(part of "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

"Early January ballot" (being held in October)

---

The HIMSS group (Granular Segmentation of Privacy to Promote Interoperability) meets the first Tuesday of each month,  Dial-in info is: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/767185645 11 am ET

----

The conference is from 1:00 – 3:00 PM Eastern Time on August 19, 2020.
Step 1: Dial into the conference.
Dial-in: 888-251-2949 or 215-861-0694
Access Code: 2563977#
Step 2: Join the conference on your computer.
Entry Link: https://ems8.intellor.com/login/830824

Topics include:

  • CUI and Metadata (update)
  • CUI Federal Acquisition Regulation case (update)
  • Recent CUI Notices
  • An overview of some frequently asked questions
  • Live Question and Answer period

---


Security and Privacy Information Logical Model - Security WG (owner), CBCP Co-sponsor

  • Unsure of next meeting.  (per Mike/no meeting until WGM)
  • Document has been marked into 5 'clear' sections with examples
  • styles/formatting updated;


Presentation completed by Bernd Blobel at 8/5/2020 meeting

-----

Work session calls for developing the HL7 Security and Privacy Information Model / WED 1:00-2:00 ET

https://zoom.us/j/6754075337;  Meeting ID: 675 407 5337   (Call details http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=50666)

Phone Number: +1 929-436-2866; Participant Passcode: 675 407 5337

WG Call Agenda and Minutes at https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31690524&src=contextnavpagetreemode

Aiming for January 2021 Ballot cycle

HL7 Privacy and Security Logical Model PSS (PSS approved 7/7/2020)

7/7/2020 CBCP approves co-sponsoring the S&P Information Model project : HL7 Privacy and Security Logical Model PSS as written. (MikeD/Greg), no further discussion 

FYI:   34th Annual Plenary, Working Group Meeting & HL7 FHIR Connectathon

2020-09 September CBCP WGM Agenda/Minutes Plenary VIRTUAL Meeting (FINAL)

Please see 2020-09 September CBCP WGM Agenda/Minutes Plenary VIRTUAL Meeting (FINAL) Agenda items requested

(co-chairs to confirm scheduling options)


FHIR Consent

no update


Example Requests

David Pyke still looking for FHIR Consent implementations 

Learning Health Systems (LHS)Add quarter to WGM - (Kathleen and Suzanne will update offline)



Share with Protections (informational paper)

September BALLOT to provide comments;   PLEASE Review and VOTE

  • Mike will be making comments based on his latest review

PSS Share with Protections Project Scope Statement 

NIB submitted

FYI:    CBCP ZOOM 2020 info 

Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/9883657483

Meeting ID: 988 365 7483  Password: 722930+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrouUaT6T

Adjournment

 Meeting adjourned at  0926 Arizona Time 

Temporary Meeting Recording: 

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

NameAffiliation
  •  

HHS

  •  

Amber Patel  ayp@securityrs.com

SRS
  •  
Cambia Health
  •  

@Beth  Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov

HHS
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
VA
  •  
Colleen Wadman 443-553-3533
  •  
Altarum
  •  

David Angeles 616-446-6549


  •  
MITRE
  •  

DeboraAnnSimmons@gmail.com


  •  

Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

  •  
SRS
  •  

@Hannah Galvan  hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Lahey
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Jeff Helman jeffhelman42@gmail.com

SSA (Aegis)
  •  

Jessica Skopac  

jskopac@mitre.org

MITRE

  •  

John Davis "Mike"

VA
  •  
ByLight
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
Kel Callahan kcallahan@hipaat.comHIPAAT
  •  
Kenneth SalyardsSAMHSA
  •  

Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.com

AMA ?
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Leavitt Partners, CARIN
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Avality
  •  

Mindy Lee ml4459@cumc.columbia.edu

Colombia University
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
LGI Software
  •  
Patrick Pyette ppyette@hipaat.comHIPAAT
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  
MITRE
  •  

Tim Shaffer

MITRE
  •  

Ty Mullen tmullen@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  

Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.com

Medside
  •  

Willie Eetmiott (914) 485-5076


  •  
Lorraine Constable

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb