Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create Attendance

There is no content with the specified labels

 



Create Minutes

There is no content with the specified labels


DayDateTimeEastern TimeRoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Monday09/21 AM







 10AM -12
Plenary
 

 
PM12-1:30 PM

PIE WG Agenda review and Updates:

WG Health

NCVHS

Russ, Durwin, Christol



2-3:30 PM
FM - Coverage discussion  (R4 and R5)FM



DayDateTimeEastern TimeRoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Tuesday09/22AM
















PM

12-1:30 PM

FM, FHIR IG Review, Joint w/PIE

FHIR IG Review

(Christol at US Realm)

FM



2-3:30 PM

FM, FHIR IG Review, Joint w/PIE

FHIR IG Review

FM



DayDateTimeEastern TimeRoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Wednesday09/23AM







10 AM-11:30

PIE WG

LOINC updates/review  - HIPAA Tab on VSAC

ACP publication request

Christol

Durwin

Swapna A



PM



Swampna would like feedback on attachments page HIPAA tab. Working on an easier interface. Go to loinc.org/attachments. See presentation
Relma to phase out in about 2 years. It’s main drawback is that the entire file must be downloaded.
Revamping searchLOINC request/responses.
ValidHL7attachments list codes or value set view response codes (includes request codes).
Asking:
1) Is it important to have IG exists or no IG exists.
2) Radiology – thousands of radiology codes. Ask work group when more are present on a call if all of them are necessary.
106 request codes
PIE WG can request new LOINCs to add to HIPAA tab as needed, if an appropriate code does not exist.
TABS:
With IG/No IG/Valid Requests/Modifier codes
Swampna and Jamie to join next WG call to discuss.
• Should we keep same structure as HIPAA tab in Relma?
• Check guides to see if new links are needed (Bob). If named in the regulation, Relma references need to be removed.
LOINC.org/FHIR
The new search tool is already used by FHIR value sets (all valid request and response codes).
Bob – HIPAA tab intent was for payer to request from provider. Allows requesting a section, not entire document.
The PIE workgroup must inform Rengenstrief when new versions of IG guides are published
VSAC – now that real-time access, things are constantly being updated as opposed to 3 times a year.
USCDI – triggered addition of LOINC codes. Need something flexible and long term.
Bob – part-time director of Gravity. Social determinants, food insecurities, surveys, interventions.
Different value sets are based on domain. Domain needs a FHIR resource, which needs a profile. FHIR path stacked as a filter. Dynamic representation. Bob will write it up. Strawman poll? Need feedback from several workgroups once it is written up. It may require tooling, speak with Clem.
ACP publication request informative ballot for January. Laurie Burckhardt to update, next call. No change needed. Attachments indicator.
Attachments IG guide revisions 2021. Regenstrief changes, VSAC impact, so guide needs revisions. Flexible, min /max data no matter for entities that can do advanced. Meeting is recorded

Attendance:

Christol Green

Robin Isgett

Swampna Abhyankar

Eric Kirnbauer

Bryn Evans

Cheryl Mason

Ed Donaldson

Jami Deckard

Jean Narcisi

Laurie Burkhardt

Mark Krebs

Nick Radov

Susan Langford

John Riley

Wendy Gereke



Adjourned at 11:33 AM EST
3:45 - 6 PM
HL7 Annual Business Meeting




DayDateTimeEastern TimeRoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Thursday09/24AM







10 AM-11:30 
Dental discussions of CDA/Ballot reconciliationRuss Jean, Greg




 See Dental CDA reconciliation document.  All comments were reconciled except one.  Christol made motion to approve block vote of comments reconciled.  Jean seconded the motion. No further discussion. No objections or abstentions.
VOTE: 15-0-0
Nancy Orvis commented that there were several good reviews in the comments regarding the Dental guides and may be used for promotional purposes.

Russ Ott

Christol Green 

Robin Isgett

Jean Narcisi

Nancy Orvis

David Deroode

Ben Hamlin

Camala Price

Carmela Couderc

Eddy Hernandez-Nieves

Eric Storm

Greg Zeller

John Riley

Mark Krebs

Ruby Nash

Sharon Stanford

Susan Langford

Yan Heras

Matt Szczepankiewicz




PM 12-1:30 PM
Dental Ballot reconciliation of FHIR comments Russ Jean, Greg




 See Dental FHIR reconciliation document. The ballot passed as an STU. Reconcile ballot comments. Compose CDA and FHIR to be consistent. Binding is extensible. Grouped as typos, spell outs, wording and dispositions. Motion and second for block vote on comments 1-7, 9-12, 19, 21-23, 26, 28, 52, 56, 61-64, 66, 68-70, 75 and 77. No further discussion. No objections or abstentions.
VOTE: 12-0-0

 Russ Ott

Christol Green

Robin Isgett

David DeRoode

Daniel Rutz

Casey Thompson

Eric Strom

Greg Zeller

Jean Narcisi

Mark Krebs

Sharon Stanford

Susan Langford

Nancy Orvis

Chris Johnson



Adjourned at

1:44 PM EST

 2-3:30  PM

 FM Joint w/PIE

Da Vinci updates


FM



Bob D




4-5:30 PM
Hosted by PA - the primary Vs principal diagnosis issuePA



DayDateTimeEastern TimeRoomEventHostjoiningChairScribeNotes
Friday09/25


PM









 10 AM-11:30 
FM Joint w/PIE  FM



PM 12-1:30 PM

FM Joint w/PIE, PA, and others CQI, and anyone else interested in this issue.

JIRA 24014.

Discuss the primary Vs principal diagnosis issue

[Fri 12-2pm ET to the Patient Care WGM agenda (FM hosting)

CQI would be able to discuss the primary Vs principal diagnosis issue, and potential harmonization between Claim and Encounter diagnosis modeling]

conversation with PA about the Encounter.diagnosis modeling and with FM about the Claim.diagnosis modeling – they are not the same and it is confusing.

If there is an expectation that a patient will see the same diagnosis on the clinical visit summary (as primary) as the EOB (claim primary) then the two resources need to have a way to harmonize and at least map with examples and guidance.

So BOTH FM and PA need the discussion. Ideally, it would be best to have that discussion together.  I only understood PC as the common factor in the scheduling. If we can get FM and PA together, then we may only need One meeting.

I’m not clear from all the scheduling if an FM and PA combined meeting is happening with time for this discussion.  Note, CQI and CDS are pretty much booked on Tuesday and Wednesday.

PA - Drew to the Financial Management (with Patient Care) to conclude Encounter Diagnoses with roles/types discussion

FM