- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Patrick E. Loyd
- Lorraine Constable
- Chad Joyce
- Tony Julian - R
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Michael Kuhl
- Review of JIRACon Deliverables and Countdown to Cologne
- Service Desk Removal - Service Desk will be updated when system upgraded. Will be interesting to see what latest version adds.
- Dev Env - Considering starting over with clean migration to newest version of Confluence, then using current production for Development Environment. This is still a consideration. Our backups are solid but it would be good to have this.
- Confluence Version/Database Upgrade - Totally completed. Database upgraded and we are now on latest version.
- Phishing Alerts on emails - SPF updated to include EC2 IP addresses.
- JIRA Upgrade - Next Tuesday Morning. Reviewing release notes. Looking good.
- Odd Behavior Reported - Some Confluence users must be logged into JIRA to create Confluence pages. Support ticket opened with Atlassian. Issue verified with Joginder (On Zulip!)
- How to use Confluence questions coming in - Some frustration with no documentation.
- Service desk templates? Will discuss with Michael on Monday
- Two workflows, one each
- JIRA Software, internal-ish
- JIRA Core, most of the business side
- Source of truth issues, initial change request tool
- Creating users from gForge
- Organizing JIRA instructions and training videos - Patrick to send out info
- Patrick to talk to DJ re: space for HL7 training, howtos
- Git project to store source, three repositories under the hl7.arm of git
- not done yet
- shared integration point
- Training and Testing plan
- comments from Lorraine and Patrick
- Time tracking extension - do we need it? anyone using it?
- Looking to remove that which we don't need and we're not using before JIRA upgrade
- Need to create a user have logon credentials hardcoded for addons/plugins -
- We need a policy/process re hardcoded users.
- WG Boilerplate - Chad & Tony
- JIRA tickets created for Chad
- Will teleconference with Chad on Monday to ensure he has all the requirements, examples, etc. that he needs to move forward. Time is short.
- countdown page created
- Email notifications from confluence -
- Turn off early next week, then work on relevant config
- Set default space during creation - Patrick & DJ
- Instructions - Patrick & DJ
- Webinars - Patrick & Tony, Lloyd, Ted
- Groups vs Roles - On agenda for next week mtg w/Michael and DJ
- After that meeting, will be changes re: user permissions and groups as we determine how to implement