Come learn about the soon-to-be-published Plan-Net Implementation guide that is referenced by the CMS Interoperability Final Rule, and prepare for your implementation.
This project defines a FHIR interface to a directory of a health insurer’s in-network providers and pharmacies for patients/consumers.
The PDEX Plan-Net Implementation Guide was ballotted for STU1 and ballot reconciliation is almost done.
Note: The Connectathon will use the Continuous Integration build version of the IG that is being prepared for publication.
The objectives are:
- Education implementors on the soon-to-be-published Plan-Net IG
- Get feedback on IG content pre-publication
- Test interoperability of reference client/servers with implementer resources
- Educate on the use of a soon-to-be-published FHIR IG
Submitting WG/Project/Implementer Group
Financial Management WG / DaVinci
Proposed Track Lead
Da Vinci PDex
Da Vinci PDex Formulary
This track will use the R4 version of FHIR.
- <Your name here>
Local Requester (Client)
An application that can query a FHIR server implementing the Plan-net IG in support of provider or consumer use cases.
- Postman Collection for Scenarios listed below: https://github.com/saulakravitz/plan-net-postman-collection
- Initial Web GUI (Ruby):
Payer Directory (aka Plan-net) (Server)
A server that makes provider data available.
Touchstone Tests are found at: Touchstone_DaVinci_PDex_PlanNet_Scripts
Please create a Touchstone user account (free) associated to the DaVinci organization if you have not already in order to run your systems through the test scripts.
Security and Privacy Considerations
No security or privacy considerations. Data is not patient-related.
- Implementation Guide:
- Hosted Reference Implementations
- Reference Implementation Code
- Test Scripts
- Postman query collection:
- https://github.com/saulakravitz/plan-net-postman-collection. (There is a bug in scenarios 5 and 6...you can run these using the following)
- https://github.com/Jammjammjamm/plan-net-postman-collection. (Changes will be merged into the above collection eventually)