Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Chair:  @ Dave Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

Meeting Minutes Approval

2020-07-07 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-07-07 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval; Motion made to approve meeting minutes as written: 

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval: ##

Multiple Chronic Conditions Project Scope Statement

Multiple Chronic Conditions PSS submitted by Patient Care. - large scope project

US Core - project dependency - may not be able to align initially

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/Multiple+Chronic+Conditions+Dynamic+Electronic+Care+Plan+FHIR+IG

Confirm dedicated call: Wednesday at 5PM ET <add link>(none brought forward)

Target 2022 STU ballot, 2026 Normative ballot, publication request 


PACIO Project 

  • September 2020 Ballot Cycle

FHIR IG

PSS approval issue- PACIO is meeting with US Realm after this call, then Melva is moving PSS to TSC; question on if PSS needs to also go to ArB

If TSC approval met, PACIO will be able to ballot in 'off-cycle' ballot (one month later than previously desired)

  • NIB submitted
  • Have made a few updates to the IG - on guidance and verbiage, explaining use case/functional use and status; walked through use cases
  • GitHub site for PACIO project: (contains meeting materials, agenda, summaries, recordings):  

Substantive PACIO IGs for the September 2020 ballot: are posted here:

Please send any technical questions back to David Hill

Please direct any questions to Dave Hill (David Hill) Thank you!

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

NIB - Dave needs to contact primary WG Co-chairs to complete 

PSS Approved

 eLTSS

Update.  https://statehitconnectmediaportal.com/upcoming-events/200


ADD Agenda item to next week's - review of eLTSS track (13 open trackers, 5 additional recommendations for consideration)

  • Community Update (information below)
  • Continue to prepare for testing in September 2020

---

Presentation: This Thursday 7/9 - State Health IT Connect Webinar

  • mini webinar, serious of presentations including Dr. Rucker 12-1  from 3-4 ET will be PACIO,eLTSS folks  Title: /Neuropathy..... "will they come" Dave Hill from PACIO and Altarum will be presenting  <add link>
  • free event, need to register


Thursday, July 16th, 2020 from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm ET; ONC/CMS eLTSS Project will be hosting the summer edition of the eLTSS Community Update 

To join the meeting on 7/16:

We will report out on the following:

  • eLTSS Project Overview
  • eLTSS FHIR Implementation Guide Overview
  • HL7 May Connectathon Testing and Outcomes
  • HL7 May Connectathon Testing from a State's Perspective (Missouri)
  • Patient-Centered Care: Implementing eLTSS in PatientShare
  • eLTSS Planning for the September 2020 HL7 FHIR Connectathon
  • eLTSS Community Engagement


GitHub Link:   https://github.com/onc-healthit/eLTSS-Reference-Implementation

ONC released the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health IT, Special Emphasis Notice (SEN) on grants.gov. You can also find information on the healthit.gov website.

Patient Empowerment Project Scope Proposal

PSS-165


(from 6/30/2020 Security WG meeting)

Heads up: Patient Empowerment Project Scope Proposal, which we may want to cosponsor or be listed as an interested party.  They are open to us doing so.

Create a white paper on patient contributed data. The goal would be to define the concept, scan and summarize related HL7 materials/initiatives, identify gaps in what is addressed, and recommend a path forward. Note workflow.

This is an important project because there is increasing recognition that patients are a useful source of data: health status, outcomes, values, and goals. In addition, consumers have access to a range of increasingly sophisticated tools to monitor and manage both health and illness. The data from these tools can provide insights into onset of illness, correlations between exacerbations of illness and environmental factors, and enable early identification of problems. All of this data can support the care of individuals and collaboration with physicians but only if it can be stored, viewed, and shared in standard ways.

Show
Create a white paper on patient contributed data. The goal would be to define the concept, scan and summarize related HL7 materials/initiatives, identify gaps in what is addressed, and recommend a path forward. Note workflow. This is an important project because there is increasing recognition that patients are a useful source of data: health status, outcomes, values, and goals. In addition, consumers have access to a range of increasingly sophisticated tools to monitor and manage both health and illness. The data from these tools can provide insights into onset of illness, correlations between exacerbations of illness and environmental factors, and enable early identification of problems. All of this data can support the care of individuals and collaboration with physicians but only if it can be stored, viewed, and shared in standard ways.

Kathleen reached out to Jan - request that they include Security and Privacy; they may be able to assist with use cases with intent to be more closely connected with this group.

  • should we invite?  Patient Empowerment (new WG) handles patient voice into standards making  (i.e. Patient Dave)
  • goal: to influence standards making to consider patients/have patient voice in their data; how to include patients in standards deelopment


  • this PSS is on patient contributed data; i.e. unscripted notes, general information
    • how do you determine if information is incorrect

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

Working on ballot reconciliation; DoD responses should be completed shortly; Kathleen will be sending to Johnathan for DoD review

  • (Johnathan needs realtime spreadsheet)

Continue to have issues with JIRA upload; JIRA errors are back from Lloyd - all comments have to be in JIRA;   Kathleen has requested from office for education and documentation on JIRA. may delay upload (resulting in not making July 5 deadline)

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+US+Regulatory+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/Cross+Paradigm+US+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+DS4P+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request 

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG, FHIR Proposals approved

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Share with Protections 

Update: PLEASE SIGN UP FOR BALLOT to provide comments

Ready to submit (correcting two misspells in the figure); 

PSS Share with Protections Project Scope Statement 

NIB submitted

Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG

(part of "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

Early January ballot

Security and Privacy Information Model - Security WG (owner), CBCP Co-sponsor

Will go into individual models in the document; listing from review–the specific updates that need to be made on the models

Work session calls for developing the HL7 Security and Privacy Information Model / WED 1:00-2:00 ET

https://zoom.us/j/6754075337;  Meeting ID: 675 407 5337   (Call details http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=50666)

Phone Number: +1 929-436-2866; Participant Passcode: 675 407 5337

WG Call Agenda and Minutes @ https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31690524&src=contextnavpagetreemode

Aiming for January 2021 Ballot cycle

HL7 Privacy and Security Logical Model PSS (PSS approved 7/7/2020)

7/7/2020 CBCP approves co-sponsoring the S&P Information Model project : HL7 Privacy and Security Logical Model PSS as written. (MikeD/Greg), no further discussion 

FHIR Consent

        Four tickets to be reviewed

 1. FHIR-27779 Consent.performer empty meaning

  • will update: change comment to include a statement that a Consent with without performer is a statement of preference by the subject and in force (non-substantive)  MOTION: to accept disposition (Craig Newman/Greg White), no further discussion
  • VOTE: Abstentions: none; objections: none; approve: 20

2. FHIR-27939 Example in Consent.identifier breaks Profiling

  • The example in the Consent.identifier element breaks profiling by creating a false entry with sushi (the compiler), As its not a useful example, it needs to be removed. "Removing a deprecated spreadsheet field entry–does not affec the actual resource or build)MOTION: To accept disposition as written  (Craig Newman/Greg White)
  • VOTE: Abstentions: none; objections: none; approve: 20

3. FHIR 27940 - skipping for now

4. FHIR 2794B Reverse adding ResearchSubject to Consent.subject

  • Remove ResearchSubject from Consent.subject (put it back the way it was before the original ticket) (ResearchSubject is not a person and should not be name as one-may need to renamed as ReseachParticipation" 'as suggested in BRR' )   MOTION: To approve dispositions as written (Craig Newman / Greg White)
  • VOTE: Abstentions: none; objections: none; approve: 20 

 Example Requests

David Pyke still looking for FHIR Consent implementations 





SOA Proposal: Consent Management Service

Update (if attending member is present)

Meeting Thursdays at 7PM ET

Initial draft approved by SOA is here.

https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=82912839&draftShareId=782bcffa-4cc4-43c4-9bef-a04be7422cad& 

CBCP agreed to co-sponsor project: Consent Management Service (owner: SOA) on 6/9/2020 (background information can be found on 6/9 meeting minutes

FYI: Privacy and Security Architecture PSAF

No update; publication request in.... waiting ANSI approval


Additional Agenda Items



FYI: Co-chair elections - Please Vote (3-mail coming from HL7 office in July)

REMOVE from Agenda

Current Co-chairs: Johnathan Coleman, Dave Pyke, Suzanne Gonzales-Webb have been nominated/self-nominated for re-election 

Also looking for Steering Division co-Chairs - requirement is that you have been a co-chair for a WG committee (and be nominated by co-chair)

Terms begin January 2021

VOTING occurs July?

FYI:  34th Annual Plenary, Working Group Meeting & H7 FHIR Connectathon

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our community, the 34th Annual Plenary and Working Group Meeting as well as the FHIR Connectathon will be held as virtual events. 

  • HL7 FHIR Connectathon: Wednesday, September 9 - Friday, September 11

  • Plenary Meeting: Monday, September 21 (morning)

  • Work Group Meetings: Monday, September 21 (afternoon) - Thursday, September 24 

    • If you have a significant International attendance, please schedule accordingly

Logistics (still in process) from HL7 member meeting

  • Encouraging open, topic-based Q4 sessions over joint WG meetings
  • Most meetings scheduled between 11-5 ET (WGs may schedule other times)
  • Active schedule management tools helpful (Eventmobi, Whova)
    • Defer long meetings (TSC, Monthly Co-Chairs, BoD, IC, All Hands)
    • Record general sessions and offer live Q&A for other time zones
  • Working to make our interactions more friendly to international time zones

FYI: CBCP ZOOM 2020 info 

Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/9883657483

Meeting ID: 988 365 7483  Password: 722930+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrouUaT6T

Adjournment

 Meeting adjourned at 0941 Arizona Time 

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

NameAffiliation
  •  

HHS

  •  

Amber Patel  ayp@securityrs.com

SRS
  •  
Cambia Health
  •  

@Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov

HHS
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
Brian D. Handspicker bd@practicalmarkets.net
  •  
VA
  •  
Colleen Wadman 443-553-3533
  •  
Altarum
  •  

David Angeles 616-446-6549


  •  
MITRE
  •  

DeboraAnnSimmons@gmail.com


  •  

Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

  •  
SRS
  •  

@Hannah Galvan  hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Lahey
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Jeff Helman jeffhelman42@gmail.com

SSA (Aegis)
  •  

Jessica Skopac 

jskopac@mitre.org

MITRE

  •  

John Davis "Mike"

VA
  •  
ByLight
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
Kel Callahan kcallahan@hipaat.comHIPAAT
  •  
Kenneth SalyardsSAMHSA
  •  

Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.com

AMA ?
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Leavitt Partners, CARIN
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Avality
  •  

Mindy Lee ml4459@cumc.columbia.edu

Colombia University
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
LGI Software
  •  
Patrick Pyette ppyette@hipaat.comHIPAAT
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  
MITRE
  •  

Tim Shaffer

MITRE
  •  

Ty Mullen tmullen@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  

Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.com

Medside
  •  

Willie Eetmiott (914) 485-5076


  •  
Lorraine Constable

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb