HL7 PIC Meeting Minutes
Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 379807
Date: 2020 07 01
Sandy Stuart (Co-Chair)
Ken Rubin (Co-Chair)
(mark x if on the conference call, or regrets)
(In this section, list those on the conference call)
(In this section, record attendee affiliation to identify preponderance of influence; indicate those guests that are not members of the WG.)
Quorum Requirements Met:
- Agenda Review
- Discussion of "Virtual Work" Survey
- Focus of the session was a walkthrough of the Survey instrument and feedback. Goal is to collect best-practices from across HIT industry as applied to virtual work.
- Clarified language in the survey so as to indicate that it is not exclusively HL7
- Revised some questions for clarity
- Validated the communities that will be targeted for input. Survey will be open for approximately one month.
- Survey has been revised and is ready for distribution. The link is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8326NY3
Note: Candidate text for the announcement of the survey follows:
In an effort to better position HL7 and the broader HIT community to meet the challenges of a distributed virtual workplace that has become even more prevalent given the impacts of COVID-19. The HL7 Process Improvement Committee has developed the survey (link follows below) to collect best-practices from across the global HIT ecosystem, the results of which will be synthesized and published on the HL7 PIC Confluence page. The aim is to identify approaches, techniques, and lessons-learned that can assist each of us in improving the efficacy of virtual collaboration.
Given this aim, the survey is being distributed to multiple different standards bodies, and anyone engaged in this space is welcomed and encouraged to participate in the survey. Feel free to distribute this to any communities or individuals you deem relevant. On behalf of HL7, we thank you for your consideration and participation. The survey is 10 questions and should take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
You can find the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8326NY3
The survey will remain open until 15 August 2020. Thanks in advance for your participation!
- Sandra Stuart: Distribute survey to ISO TC 215
- Sandra Stuart : Distribute survey to X.12
- Kenneth Rubin : Distribute survey to OMG
- Kenneth Rubin : Distribute survey to BPM+
- Kenneth Rubin : Distribute survey to Logica/HSPC
- Wayne Kubick : Distribute survey to IHTSDO
- Wayne Kubick : Distribute survey to IHE
- Karen Van Hentenryck : Distribute survey to HL7 General Announce List
- Karen Van Hentenryck : Distribute survey to HL7 FHIR Accelerator programs
- Scott M. Robertson : Distribute Survey to NCPDP