Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Current »

Web Meeting Info:

Join Zoom Meeting - | Meeting ID: 718 380 6281  P: 370553 

+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) | Find your local number:



12 noon EDT (UTC-5)


Agenda Topics

  • Review of status
  • Critical items to complete
  • Pilot testing
  • Other longer term items

Discussion items





1mRoll call and agenda check


  • Call started at 12:05PM EDT with quorum reached.  
15mReview of status Ted/Jess
  1. Content Issues
    1. Work is complete to fix the import issue
    2. The FHIR resources imported incorrectly with narrative have been fixed.
    3. Due to a timing issue, the FHIR resources for the R5 preview site were updated with their versions after the R4.0.1 versions were imported
      1. Work is underway with Grahame to fix this in UTG; not yet done
  2. Workflow issues
    1. All known issues addressed
    2. Voting status update done
  3. First education Webinar complete, remaining 3 in work.
    1. Intro for the community at large; available at   
  4. UTG Pilot underway
    1. Eight proposals are in Consensus Review
    2. See Participating in UTG Pilot Testing for feedback, issues, etc.
    3. Still desperately in need of folks to vote so we can run through the approved proposal workflows
  5. We have formulated the Education and Rollout plan
    1. We will begin recording some webinars next week
  6. Working on a workflow solution for generating new OIDs for internal (UTG) code systems and value sets that are created
    1. We have implemented a Confluence form for this which is at OID Generation 
  7. Note that we STILL do not have the finalized policy on Code System versioning.  This is critical.
15mGovernance Policy on UnificationTed/Rob Hausam

Still waiting for Rob Hausam to put in his Pilot proposal to do the final unification of ObservationInterpretation.   

Do we need any discussion of it on main Vocab WG call this week July 9?

10mPilot testJessIn work, we still need additional participation.   Please.  vote!
  1. For non-HL7 content, we need to define our precise process to work through the HTA recommendations.
    1. Next call we should work on documenting the process for doing this

Other longer term items

tabled, out of time

  1. Need to setup the list for the immediate items that must be addressed as soon as we go live
    1. Editing of manifests
      1. May be later; may be done manually for some time after go-live
    2. We have a running list on Confluence of items to be addressed:  UTG Project Tasks
      1. Tasks are broken down by pre-last import, pre-initial release, post-initial release but pre-pilot, post-pilot, pre-largescale rollout, then R2 and beyond R2 thus it includes all of the longer term items
  2. VSAC issues
    1. Publication and maintenance for the VSAC value sets which are actually HL7 V3 value sets which have historically been maintained through harmonization and published in the coremif
    2. Convenience copies of content that is not IP protected by the code system owners
    3. Access to or documentation about the rest of the value sets
    4. May be deferred until after mid-May
  3. Integration with HTA JIRA workflow for change requests for External Terminologies
    1. Need to begin working with HTA to figure this out
    2. Carol and Reuben are both on the HTA and they are requested to keep this discussion going in HTA
  4. CIMI/SOLOR (Keith Campbell)
    1. Confirm in Sydney with Keith if we can make the SOLOR interface look like the interface stuff for browsing
    2. Need to continue discussion in San Antonio (or afterwards)
    3. On this week's vocabulary WG call we should decide if we want a joint call with CIMI around these topics
  5. LOINC value set definitions interface for IGs
    1. Need to check this in UTG to make sure it works the same as it does in FHIR terminology pages
      1. For the UTG (sourced from V2, V3, and CDA) they may not work properly; this may be a sign of an IGP issue; details unknown at this time
      2. There may have been a URL change from LOINC that has not yet been implemented in the IGPublisher for the value sets?  Needs verification.
      3. Need to discuss with LOINC how best to approach (post first release)
  6. IG terminology access in general
    1. V2 IGs
    2. V3/CDA IGs
    3. FHIR IGs
    4. this is a longer term late 2020 or in 2021

Call adjournedTed

Call adjourned at 1:03PM EDT.   Next call is scheduled for Tuesday July 7 at noon EDT.  

Action  items

  • No labels