Due to an unfortunate snafu, the coremif from March 2019 (1436) was used to generate release 1.0.0 instead of the December 2019 version (1451). Work is underway to fix the issue
Due to another unfortunate breakdown in communication, the incorrect FHIR resources were imported
The generated ones with the narrative instead of the git ones that are the source of truth
Work underway with Grahame to fix this
Due to a timing issue, the FHIR resources for the R5 preview site were updated with their versions after the R4.0.1 versions were imported
Work is underway with Grahame to fix this in UTG
Significant permissions and algorithm issues were discovered in the JIRA settings for the UP project late last week
Most of these were fixed yesterday by Josh and Ted
Needs further testing
The instructions clearly state that the type of branch to be created in BitBucket/Sourcetree when drafting a proposal is "Custom". People don't read these instructions. Other types cause a extra folder in the branch tree to be created with breaks the branch build. This needs better focus for the Submitters.
First education Webinar complete, remaining 3 in work.
Latest Publisher 0.0.100 to fix issues with the effective date range rendering in Naming System resources
Working on a workflow solution for generating new OIDs for internal (UTG) code systems and value sets that are created
For now, Ted will generate them manually until we have the workflow solution debugged.
We will implement a Confluence form for this hopefully later this week.
Note that we STILL do not have the finalized policy on Code System versioning. This is critical.
Governance Policy on Unification
Rob Hausam wants to put in a Pilot proposal to do the final unification of ObservationInterpretation. He posed questions as to what do we do with the code systems and value sets that are NOT moving forward, but are being replaced by the unified system. We have never formally articulated the policy on this, and need to. We need to do it here and reach consensus, and bring our recommendation to the main Vocab call later this week
For unification of terminology artifacts:
Which tabs (product families right now) are they on? These are the places that must be unified.
Do we want to keep one going forward (perhaps with small changes accommodated by our versioning policy) and do away with the others? Or create a new artifact that will replace the others?
Either way, one or more of the existing ones will be done away with. This means:
Deprecate the old object(s). Document the reason in the code system description/definition field as a change to the status, when, and why. In bold heading, e.g. "Deprecated because unification triggered replacement by CodeSystem/v3-ObservationInterpretation June 20, 2020."
The Hx tracking Provenance entry needs the data and versioning and the description shortened perhaps, such as 'status changed to Deprecated
Move the entries for the ones being deprecated from the product family tabs to the "Deprecated/Retired" tab
Move the one being kept (or the new one) to the Unified tab (from where it was, or a new entry)
We believe it is the same process, but ran out to time to work through in detail.
Note this solution requires a change to the text labeling of the 'retired' tab!
Propose on main Vocab WG call June 11.
In work, we still need additional participation. Please.
For non-HL7 content, we need to define our precise process to work through the HTA recommendations.
Next call we should work on documenting the process for doing this
Other longer term items
tabled, out of time
Need to setup the list for the immediate items that must be addressed as soon as we go live
Editing of manifests
May be later; may be done manually for some time after go-live
Tasks are broken down by pre-last import, pre-initial release, post-initial release but pre-pilot, post-pilot, pre-largescale rollout, then R2 and beyond R2 thus it includes all of the longer term items
Publication and maintenance for the VSAC value sets which are actually HL7 V3 value sets which have historically been maintained through harmonization and published in the coremif
Convenience copies of content that is not IP protected by the code system owners
Access to or documentation about the rest of the value sets
May be deferred until after mid-May
Integration with HTA JIRA workflow for change requests for External Terminologies
Need to begin working with HTA to figure this out
Carol and Reuben are both on the HTA and they are requested to keep this discussion going in HTA
CIMI/SOLOR (Keith Campbell)
Confirm in Sydney with Keith if we can make the SOLOR interface look like the loinc.org interface stuff for browsing
Need to continue discussion in San Antonio (or afterwards)
On this week's vocabulary WG call we should decide if we want a joint call with CIMI around these topics
LOINC value set definitions interface for IGs
Need to check this in UTG to make sure it works the same as it does in FHIR terminology pages
For the UTG (sourced from V2, V3, and CDA) they may not work properly; this may be a sign of an IGP issue; details unknown at this time
There may have been a URL change from LOINC that has not yet been implemented in the IGPublisher for the value sets? Needs verification.
Need to discuss with LOINC how best to approach (post first release)
IG terminology access in general
this is a longer term late 2020 or in 2021
Call adjourned at 1:03PM EDT. Next call is scheduled for Tuesday July 7 at noon EDT.
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Community License granted to Health Level Seven International. Evaluate Confluence today.