Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Chair:  @ Dave Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

Meeting Minutes Approval

2020-06-30 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT


Notes/links from 7/7 chat window

From Johnathan Coleman to Everyone: 12:08 PM
I hear you but am not on mute dialing back in
From Security Work Group to Me: (Privately) 12:19 PM
hi - here are the out-of-cycle links for IGs https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+US+Regulatory+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/Cross+Paradigm+US+Security+Labeling+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request https://confluence.hl7.org/display/SEC/FHIR+DS4P+IG+Out-of-Cycle+Ballot+Request
From Siama Rizvi - MITRE to Everyone: 12:30 PM
FYSA: Here is the GitHub link for PACIO Project: https://github.com/paciowg/PACIO-Project
From Greg White to Everyone: 12:33 PM
https://statehitconnectmediaportal.com/upcoming-events/200

2020-06-30 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval

Motion made to approve meeting minutes as written: 

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain: 0 Approval: 17

SOA Proposal: Consent Management Service

No update.

Initial draft approved by SOA is here.

https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=82912839&draftShareId=782bcffa-4cc4-43c4-9bef-a04be7422cad& 

CBCP agreed to co-sponsor project: Consent Management Service (owner: SOA) on 6/9/2020 (background information can be found on 6/9 meeting minutes

Multiple Chronic Conditions Project Scope Statement

Multiple Chronic Conditions PSS submitted by Patient Care. - large scope project

US Core - project dependency - may not be able to align initially

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/Multiple+Chronic+Conditions+Dynamic+Electronic+Care+Plan+FHIR+IG


Confirm dedicated call: Wednesday at 5PM ET <add link>

Target 2022 STU ballot, 2026 Normative ballot, publication request 


PACIO Project 

  • September 2020 Ballot Cycle

FHIR IG

  • NIB submitted
  • Have made a few updates to the IG - on guidance and verbiage, explaining use case/functional use and status; walked through use cases
  • GitHub site for PACIO project: (contains meeting materials, agenda, summaries, recordings):  

Substantive PACIO IGs for the September 2020 ballot: are posted here:

Please send any technical questions back to David Hill

Please direct any questions to Dave Hill (David Hill) Thank you!

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

NIB - Dave needs to contact primary WG Co-chairs to complete 

PSS Approved

 eLTSS

Update

  • Community Update (information below)
  • Continue to prepare for testing in September 2020
    • Note: FEI Systems confirmed

---

Presentation: This Thursday 7/9 - State Health IT Connect Webinar

  • mini webinar, serious of presentations including Dr. Rucker 12-1  from 3-4 ET will be PACIO,eLTSS folks  Title: /Neuropathy..... "will they come" Dave Hill from PACIO and Altarum will be presenting  <add link>
  • free event, need to register


Thursday, July 16th, 2020 from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm ET; ONC/CMS eLTSS Project will be hosting the summer edition of the eLTSS Community Update 

To join the meeting on 7/16:

We will report out on the following:

  • eLTSS Project Overview
  • eLTSS FHIR Implementation Guide Overview
  • HL7 May Connectathon Testing and Outcomes
  • HL7 May Connectathon Testing from a State's Perspective (Missouri)
  • Patient-Centered Care: Implementing eLTSS in PatientShare
  • eLTSS Planning for the September 2020 HL7 FHIR Connectathon
  • eLTSS Community Engagement


GitHub Link:   https://github.com/onc-healthit/eLTSS-Reference-Implementation

ONC released the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health IT, Special Emphasis Notice (SEN) on grants.gov. You can also find information on the healthit.gov website.

Patient Empowerment Project Scope Proposal

PSS-165


(from 6/30/2020 Security WG meeting)

Heads up: Patient Empowerment Project Scope Proposal, which we may want to cosponsor or be listed as an interested party.  They are open to us doing so.

Create a white paper on patient contributed data. The goal would be to define the concept, scan and summarize related HL7 materials/initiatives, identify gaps in what is addressed, and recommend a path forward. Note workflow.

This is an important project because there is increasing recognition that patients are a useful source of data: health status, outcomes, values, and goals. In addition, consumers have access to a range of increasingly sophisticated tools to monitor and manage both health and illness. The data from these tools can provide insights into onset of illness, correlations between exacerbations of illness and environmental factors, and enable early identification of problems. All of this data can support the care of individuals and collaboration with physicians but only if it can be stored, viewed, and shared in standard ways.

Show
Create a white paper on patient contributed data. The goal would be to define the concept, scan and summarize related HL7 materials/initiatives, identify gaps in what is addressed, and recommend a path forward. Note workflow. This is an important project because there is increasing recognition that patients are a useful source of data: health status, outcomes, values, and goals. In addition, consumers have access to a range of increasingly sophisticated tools to monitor and manage both health and illness. The data from these tools can provide insights into onset of illness, correlations between exacerbations of illness and environmental factors, and enable early identification of problems. All of this data can support the care of individuals and collaboration with physicians but only if it can be stored, viewed, and shared in standard ways.

Kathleen reached out to Jan - request that they include Security and Privacy; they may be able to assist with use cases with intent to be more closely connected with this group.

  • should we invite?  Patient Empowerment (new WG) handles patient voice into standards making  (i.e. Patient Dave)
  • goal: to influence standardss making to consider patients/have patient voice in their data; how to include patients in standards deelopment


  • this PSS is on patient contributed data; i.e. unscripted notes, general informaton
    • how do you determine if information is incorrect

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

Working on ballot reconciliation; DoD responses should be completed shortly; Kathleen will be sending to Johnathan for review


asked for an out of cycle ballot (approved) "early January ballot" //universal and abstracts

Continue to have issues with JIRA upload; JIRA errors are back from Lloyd - all comments have to be in JIRA;   Kathleen has requested from office for education and documentation on JIRA. may delay upload (resulting in not making July 5 deadline)

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG, FHIR Proposals approved

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Share with Protections 

PSS - CBCP as co-sponsor?

Motion: Approve CBCP as a co-Sponsor for Share with Protections Project (Kathleen / Greg)

Vote: Abstentions:  none; objections: none; motion passes  APPROVAL LINK:    2020-07-07 Approve CBCP as a co-Sponsor for Share with Protections (SwP) Project

baseline information prepared for ballot; Security will bring to CBCP for review

NIB submitted

PSS Share with Protections Project Scope Statement 

Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG

(part of "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

  • NIB Submitted.  Repositioned for January 2021 ballot  //
  1. profile on DS4P; using v2 ARB segment and ...(description)* out of cycle ballot (approved) "early January ballot" (Kathleen / Greg) MOTION

Struggling with DS4P templates; working on CUI for CDA; please contact Kathleen Connor if you'd like to take a crack at the CDA portion.


2. out of cycle ballot (approved) "early January ballot" (Kathleen / Greg) FHIR US Security Labeling IG; FHIR Component

Security and Privacy Information Model - Security WG (owner), CBCP Co-sponsor

PSS completed, interested party information added;  (PSS approved 7/7/2020)

Some comments received from Paul Knapp - updating the PSS based on his comments

  • Doodle poll sent/ 1:00 PM Wednesdays; Mike Davis will send out invite 

Work session calls for developing the HL7 Security and Privacy Information Model.

https://zoom.us/j/6754075337

Meeting ID: 675 407 5337

Phone Number: +1 929-436-2866
Participant Passcode: 675 407 5337

WG Call Agenda and Minutes @ https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31690524&src=contextnavpagetreemode

Call details http://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDetails.aspx?concall=50666

HL7 Privacy and Security Information Model PSS

Information model update: The new information model will consolidate and harmonize security models across HL7 standards (Access Control, Audit, TF4FA etc.) and (incomplete) updates from FHIM (Consolidated unresolved models). Also included are direct mappings to Access Control, Audit and Authentication (e.g. Class models)  mapped to Access Control services.

  • Mike is reviewing the last information model - posted recently / 2020 officially published version/ making revisions to this document
    • some classes have been updated (including 22600)
    • several diagrams with recommended updates, collected over time - focus is on updating these figures
    • Mike would like to set up a separate call to have regular session to review the proposed model changes
      • Security/CBCP to be invited
    • Mapped/mapping Information model to Security services/components

Aiming for January 2021 Ballot cycle

CBCP approves co-sponsoring the S&P Information Model project : HL7 Privacy and Security Information Model PSS as written. (MikeD/Greg), no further discussion 

FHIR Consent

  • DaveP has two JIRA tickets
    • Consent.performer empty meaning (FHIR: 27779)
      • change comment to include a statement that a Consent with performer is a statement of preference by the subject and not in force
      • TABLED TO NEXT WEEK
    • FHIR: 27778 Consent; Persuasive with Modification  (MOTION: Kathleen / Greg)
      • Vote: abstentions: none, objections: none Approve: # 
      • DaveP will update spec
      • controller: "the enforcer"  ; it makes sense for the manager to have only one

Example Requests

David Pyke still looking for FHIR Consent implementations 



Discussion on projects

  • decisions / requirements for projects to take minutes, etc, make available (ie on Confluence) for WG members or else will be considered externally developed
  • publish weekly meeting on HL7 site (co-chairs can assist)
  • substantive changes must be voted on by WG (or if quorum, decisions can be shared with WG?)

FYI: Privacy and Security Architecture PSAF

No update; publication request in.... waiting ANSI approval


Additional Agenda Items



FYI: Co-chair elections - Please Vote (3-mail coming from HL7 office in July)

REMOVE from Agenda

Current Co-chairs: Johnathan Coleman, Dave Pyke, Suzanne Gonzales-Webb have been nominated/self-nominated for re-election 

Also looking for Steering Division co-Chairs - requirement is that you have been a co-chair for a WG committee (and be nominated by co-chair)

Terms begin January 2021

VOTING occurs July?

FYI:   34th Annual Plenary, Working Group Meeting & HL7 FHIR Connectathon

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our community, the 34th Annual Plenary and Working Group Meeting as well as the FHIR Connectathon will be held as virtual events. 

  • HL7 FHIR Connectathon: Wednesday, September 9 - Friday, September 11

  • Plenary Meeting: Monday, September 21 (morning)

  • Work Group Meetings: Monday, September 21 (afternoon) - Thursday, September 24 

    • If you have a significant International attendance, please schedule accordingly

Logistics (still in process) from HL7 member meeting

  • Encouraging open, topic-based Q4 sessions over joint WG meetings
  • Most meetings scheduled between 11-5 ET (WGs may schedule other times)
  • Active schedule management tools helpful (Eventmobi, Whova)
    • Defer long meetings (TSC, Monthly Co-Chairs, BoD, IC, All Hands)
    • Record general sessions and offer live Q&A for other time zones
  • Working to make our interactions more friendly to international time zones

FYI:    CBCP ZOOM 2020 info 

Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/9883657483?pwd=QTBTODR3M3hvemllOU1NaXhGTVB0QT09

Meeting ID: 988 365 7483  Password: 722930+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrouUaT6T

Adjournment

 Meeting adjourned at 1104 Arizona Time 

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

NameAffiliation
  •  

HHS

  •  

Amber Patel  ayp@securityrs.com

SRS
  •  
Cambia Health
  •  

@Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov

HHS
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
VA
  •  
Colleen Wadman 443-553-3533
  •  
Altarum
  •  

David Angeles 616-446-6549


  •  
MITRE
  •  

DeboraAnnSimmons@gmail.com


  •  

Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

  •  
SRS
  •  

@Hannah Galvan  hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Lahey
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Jeff Helman jeffhelman42@gmail.com

SSA (Aegis)
  •  

Jessica Skopac 

jskopac@mitre.org

MITRE

  •  

John Davis "Mike"

VA
  •  
ByLight
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
Kel Callahan kcallahan@hipaat.comHIPAAT
  •  
Kenneth SalyardsSAMHSA
  •  

Laura Bright laurabright4@gmail.com

AMA ?
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Leavitt Partners, CARIN
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Avality
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
LGI Software
  •  
Patrick Pyette ppyette@hipaat.com HIPAAT
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  
MITRE
  •  

Tim Shaffer

MITRE
  •  

Ty Mullen tmullen@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  

Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.com

Medside
  •  

Willie Eetmiott (914) 485-5076


  •  
Lorraine Constable

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb