Meeting occurred over Zoom 2-3PM CT
- Laura Langford
- Jim McClay
- Samual Wang
- Check on PSS votes
- Member Webinar: HL7 Update - occurring after this meeting
- NIB not due until Fall
2) DEEDS update and revision
- last week we decided to export DEEDS data set from ART-DECOR and move to Excel.
- The export routine does not work well so we exported to HTML and then cut and pasted subsets.
- ART-DECOR data set
- Discussion of inclusion of the Emergency Department Benchmarking Alliance (EDBA) definitions for time stamps and intervals.
Yiadom, M. Y., Napoli, A., Granovsky, M., Parker, R. B., Pilgrim, R., Pines, J. M., ... & Welch, S. (2020). Managing and Measuring Emergency Department Care: Results of the Fourth Emergency Department Benchmarking Definitions Summit. Academic Emergency Medicine.
- Agreed to include in DEEDS to the extent possible
- May need to be a subproject
- Moved operations concepts (timestamps and intervals) to their own category.
3) Follow up
- Samual will finish spreadsheet conversion of current concepts
- Jim will follow up with EDBA on current activiites
4) Meeting schedule for July still not clear.