Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata



Chair:  @ Dave Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/9883657483?pwd=QTBTODR3M3hvemllOU1NaXhGTVB0QT09

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

CBCP ZOOM 2020 info 

Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/9883657483?pwd=QTBTODR3M3hvemllOU1NaXhGTVB0QT09

Meeting ID: 988 365 7483  Password: 722930+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrouUaT6T

34th Annual Plenary, Working Group Meeting & HL7 FHIR Connectathon

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our community, the 34th Annual Plenary and Working Group Meeting as well as the FHIR Connectathon will be held as virtual events. 

  • HL7 FHIR Connectathon: Wednesday, September 9 - Friday, September 11

  • Plenary Meeting: Monday, September 21 (morning)

  • Work Group Meetings: Monday, September 21 (afternoon) - Thursday, September 24 

Meeting Minutes Approval

Approve: 2020-05-26 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT  POSTPONED


2020-05-26 CBCP Meeting Minutes ApprovalMotion made to approve meeting minutes as written: 

Vote: Opposed x; Abstain: x  Approval: x

SOA Proposal: Consent Management Service

SOA is proposing a project for a Consent Management Service PSS specification addressing the APIs to interact with FHIR consent resources, as well as v2 and C-CDA. This will be informed by the ONC Leap Pilot as well as work done by Telstra Health in Australia.

The initial draft approved by SOA is here.

Lorraine is working with San Diego Health Connect and Cognitive on the reference information material they are building through the ONC  LEAP grant around Consent Management Service.  The material being balloted is an IG and a SOA-based service model around the service aspects on how you exchange the payloads which may be FHIR, V2 or CDA.  Note: FHIR Services are out of scope for this projects (this project is using the FHIR Services as is)

Telstra health in AU and one other are interested in the project making this an international project. 

January 2021 is the target for the initial ballot (STU); there is a change that May2021 may be more appropriate; project is set up in Confluence

CBCP agrees to co-sponsor project: Consent Management Service (owner: SOA)

Motion: Lorraine C/Jonathan

(no further discussion)

  • CBCP requesting formal review of ballot materials

Vote: Abstentions: none / Opposed: none / Motion Passes: Unanimous (13)

Question:  I see that this is around Consent Management, is it going to include consent enforcement or is it just on the management side?

  • you can have in scope the management of all that and have a design assumption that the enforce 
  • JohnM; API will inform a enforcement decision, but it would not include decision .
    • enforcement decision is on the client ---but that is also a detail
    • HOWEVER the project includes demonstrations of the enforcement decision.
  • Suggestion made to also bring forth to Security WG for co-sponsorship; Security will definitely monitor/be an interested party—Lorraine will bring back to project folks and see if they agree with the suggestion.

**parsing consuming and enforcing The initial draft approved by SOA is here.

https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=82912839&draftShareId=782bcffa-4cc4-43c4-9bef-a04be7422cad& 




PACIO Project 

  • September 2020 Ballot Cycle

FHIR IG 

Reviewing comments/gaps from FHIR Connectathon tests - in planning stages for September FHIR Connectathon

  • Clinicians would like to record (prior status of patient) if patient was independent or if assistance was needed (Note field as text/less desirable or method field based of observation field as codable concept)...possibly leading to creating to creation of code set--- or add an extension.
    • may need to take up with Patient Care for definitive answer
  • Please direct any questions to Dave Hill (David Hill) Thank you!

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

NIB - Dave needs to contact primary WG Co-chairs to complete 

PSS Approved

 eLTSS

Update

  • Collecting feedback from FHIR connectathon partners (IG) (Patient Centric Solutions, MITRE-implemented IG in their client along w PACIO data), Altarum
    • planning for STU update
    • planning for September FHIR Connectathon / building on momentum from May Connectathon
    • feedback received from MITRE, Altarum - under review, comparing against comment dispositions
      • will present to CBCP ETA early July- using this month to collect comment dispositions and refine the IG
    • eLTSS pilot finishing up in Missouri - looking for information, feedback from pilot

Planning for September Connectathon; looking at filling in the Gaps of the test scenario 

  • From May connectathon we used a preloaded eLTSS FHIR Server–from there data was moved to other servers and clients ; we're hoping to have an input client where information is collected from home assessment/dynamic creation of the care plan and then stored in eLTSS system.  Looking at FEI systems who is interested in taking on that role.  Also looking at Patient Centric solutions to again test functionality

Please feel free to contact David Hillif you have any questions (see also PPT)

GitHub Link:   https://github.com/onc-healthit/eLTSS-Reference-Implementation

ONC released the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health IT, Special Emphasis Notice (SEN) on grants.gov. You can also find information on the healthit.gov website.

FHIR Consent

Example Requests

David Pyke still looking for FHIR Consent implementations 


DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

FHIR track is being led by Mohammad Jafari, Kathleen Connor

  • moving ballot reconciliation to JIRA with issues / will work using amalgamated spreadsheet (as previous until issues resolved); dispositions started; in depth review will occur in FHIR Security, then bring forth during Security WG meetings.  Proposed dispositions will be brought forth to CBCP - briefing can occur next week
  • Block of DoD / Johnathan is following and requests they also bring forward for review.

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG, FHIR Proposals approved

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG

(part of "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

  • July 5 NIBs due
  • Ballot postponed to September
  • Working on the CDA portion confirming correct formatting for template

Struggling with DS4P templates; working on CUI for CDA


FHIR Security Meetings 

FHIR Security Meetings held MONDAY mornings  

  • working on permission resource which might affect consent resource (very DRAFT, not ready to be looked at)
  • JohnM applied some CPs approved last month
  • ProvenanceAgentType vocabulary (worked on this week)
Confluence page created for folks to submit uses cases - LINK: FHIR Permission
Security and Privacy Information Model - Security WG (owner), CBCP Co-sponsor

PSS in Process; reviewed at WGM session - notified author of information to be added


Privacy and Security Architecture PSAF

No update; publication request in.... waiting ANSI approval


Additional Agenda Items

None


Co-Chair elections

re-elections occur during the summertime

  • Jim Kretz, SAMHSA has left HL7, CBCP has a 4th position open for co-chair
    • we would happily accept a 4th co-chair, self-nominations accepted if interested
      • Mohammad Jafari nomination sent in to office
    • Johnathan Coleman, Dave Pyke, Suzanne Gonzales-Webb will be nominated for re-election 

Also looking for Steering Division co-Chairs - requirement is that you have been a co-chair for a WG committee (and be nominated by co-chair)


Adjournment

 Meeting adjourned at 0944 Arizona Time 

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

NameAffiliation
  •  

HHS

  •  

Amber Patel

ayp@securityrs.com

SRS
  •  
Cambia Health
  •  

@Beth Connor

Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov

HHS
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
VA
  •  
Colleen Wadman 443-553-3533
  •  
Altarum
  •  

David Angeles 616-446-6549


  •  
MITRE
  •  

DeboraAnnSimmons@gmail.com


  •  

Forrest White

forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

  •  
SRS
  •  

@Hannah Galvan

hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Lahey
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Jeff Helman

jeffhelman42@gmail.com

SSA (Aegis)
  •  

Jessica Skopac 

jskopac@mitre.org

MITRE

  •  

John Davis aka Mike

VA
  •  
ByLight
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

Laura Bright

laurabright4@gmail.com

AMA ?
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Leavitt Partners, CARIN
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Avality
  •  

Mindy Lee

ml4459@cumc.columbia.edu

Colombia University
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
LGI Software
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Sean Mahoney

smahoney@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  
MITRE
  •  

Ty Mullen

tmullen@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  

Victor Vadim

Vadim@medside.com

Medside
  •  

Willie Eetmiott

(914) 485-5076


  •  
Lorraine Constable

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb