The Executive Committee is responsible for approval and governance of the Gravity Project through the following main activities:
- Approves overall strategic priorities with input from the Program Management Office (PMO) and Strategic Advisory Committee, at least annually.
- Reviews and approves budgets and budget narratives.
- Approves and oversees Contracts.
- Approves the Guidelines and any amendments, as needed.
- Supports the PMO in fundraising by identifying and reaching out to potential sources of funding, as needed.
|Kelly Cronin||Administration for Community Living|
|Deborah Donovan||Highmark Health|
|Caroline Fichtenberg||Social Interventions Research and Evaluation Network|
|Andrea Gelzer||AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies|
|Tom Giannulli||American Medical Association|
|Rachel Krausman||United Way 211|
|Erin Mackay||National Partnership for Women & Families|
|Sam Meklir||Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology|
|Michelle Proser||National Association of Community Health Centers|
|Sheila Shapiro||United Healthcare|
|Daniel Stein||National Interoperability Collaborative|
|Walter Suarez||Kaiser Permanente / Health Level Seven Inc|