Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Please Join CBCP CALL USING ZOOM 

Chair:  @ Dave Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/9883657483?pwd=QTBTODR3M3hvemllOU1NaXhGTVB0QT09

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

FYI - CBCP moving to ZOOM in May 2020 

CBCP has moved over to ZOOM (you will need to update your client end of May)

Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/9883657483?pwd=QTBTODR3M3hvemllOU1NaXhGTVB0QT09

Meeting ID: 988 365 7483  Password: 722930+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrouUaT6T


Minutes Approval

Approve: 2020-05-19 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-05-19 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval

Motion made to approve meeting minutes as written: 

Vote: Opposed x; Abstain: x  Approval: x  // Approved by consensus


PACIO Project 

  • May 2020 Connectathon
  • September 2020 Ballot Cycle

FHIR IG 

Following up with technical issues from Connectathon

  • FHIR Transactions - 
  • Performance issues - discussion
  • pseudo-del (sp?) not providing LOINC codes; which are in the regular data element library - which had been missed. 

Finalizing IG for September ballot - reminder made to put in NIB in as possible

  • Please direct any questions to Dave Hill (David Hill) Thank you!


https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

NIB - Dave needs to contact primary WG Co-chairs to complete 

PSS Approved


 eLTSS

Update

  • looking for feedback from connectathon partners / will compare feedback/comments to tracker on FHIR eLTSS IG and make appropriate updates
  • As the dust settles post connectathon--general impression is refinement, as nothing appeared broken or any big hiccups–mostly collecting feedback and refinement.
    • Note Pilot also occurring in Missouri - will be collecting information from there as well

Please feel free to contact David Hillif you have any questions (see also PPT)

GitHub Link:   https://github.com/onc-healthit/eLTSS-Reference-Implementation

ONC released the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health IT, Special Emphasis Notice (SEN) on grants.gov. You can also find information on the healthit.gov website.


FHIR Consent

Example Requests

Dave Pyke is talking with Biomedical Researach Group (BRR) group to add research subject

  • use case was straightforward / need to be able to add research subject  as a possible target for consent
    • priviously had the research subject pointing to consent (which is backward fo the way the system is designed / Dave will update and commit to the build when he gets a chance
  • third implementation listed (R4 implementation)--- looking for FIVE implementations with FHIR Consent (to take Normative) as part of their overall FHIR system
    • currently: Ontario Health, VZVZ (sp?) Netherlands), San Diego Health Connect

David Pyke still looking for implementations



DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

FHIR track is being led by Mohammad Jafari, Kathleen Connor

  • Current vote, currently looking at ballot comments - ballot responses will be reviewed with CBCP, Security
    • Quorum met, Ballot passed; some negatives - due to misunderstanding of the role that DS4P FHIR IG plays
  • moving ballot reconciliation to JIRA with issues / will work using amalgamated spreadsheet (as previously until issues resolved); beginning ballot comment resolution next week and begin updating the IG
  • will need to complete NIB for September to move forth; we did exercise at the security labeling track at the connectathon.  The San Diego HIE (LEAP grant awardee) showed us how they were doing SLSL based on the SLS standard and was able to pass the test for ingesting, persisting and emitting labeled resources. Also had Google Health API - they did very good at the extensions (that allows us to say this is a security label) but had not implemented the SLS.  Duane DeCouteau will make a docker in the image of the SLS available for FHIR implementers to test - to be able to pass a resource and get a label... will continue to work in that area for the next connectathon

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG, FHIR Proposals approved

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)


Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG

(part of "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

  • SLS based on SLS standard and able to 
    • Google - have not yet implement SLS
    • Duane will make ....
  • (add PPT)
  • Ballot postponed to September
  • Working on the CDA portion

Struggling with DS4P templates; working on CUI for CDA



FHIR Security Meetings FHIR Security Meetings held MONDAY mornings  Confluence page created for folks to submit uses cases - LINK: FHIR Permission

Security and Privacy Information Model - Security Prime sponsor, CBCP Co-sponsor

PSS in Process - there were questions back to Mike Davis that needed to be answered; there is a link to the latest PSS in the Security minutes - one issue is that it is currently very terse, so more information needs to be added



For June 2 Agenda: 

SOA Proposal: Consent Management Service

Next week's agenda:

SOA is proposing a project for a Consent Management Service PSS specification addressing the APIs to interact with FHIR consent resources, as well as v2 and C-CDA. This will be informed by the ONC Leap Pilot as well as work done by Telstra Health in Australia.

The initial draft approved by SOA is here.

The initial draft approved by SOA is here.

https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=82912839&draftShareId=782bcffa-4cc4-43c4-9bef-a04be7422cad& 


Privacy and Security Architecture PSAF

No update - waiting ANSI approval



Additional Agenda Items

Security and Privacy DAM update

Trying to get the Security and Privacy DAM finally published; published with RSA into word 



Co-Chair elections

re-elections occur during the summertime

  • Jim Kretz, SAMHSA has left HL7, CBCP has a 4th position open for co-chair
    • we would happily accept a 4th co-chair, self-nominations accepted if interested
      • Mohammad Jafari nomination sent in to office
    • Johnathan Coleman, Dave Pyke, Suzanne Gonzales-Webb will be nominated for re-election 

Also looking for Steering Division Chairs - requirement is that you have been a co-chair for a WG committee (and be nominated by co-chair)



Adjournment

 Meeting adjourned at 0936 Arizona Time 

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

NameAffiliation
  •  

HHS

  •  

Amber Patel

ayp@securityrs.com

SRS
  •  
Cambia Health
  •  

@Beth Connor

Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov

HHS
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
VA
  •  
Colleen Wadman 443-553-3533
  •  
Altarum
  •  

David Angeles 616-446-6549


  •  
MITRE
  •  

DeboraAnnSimmons@gmail.com


  •  

Forrest White

forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

  •  
SRS
  •  

@Hannah Galvan

hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Lahey
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Jeff Helman

jeffhelman42@gmail.com


  •  

Jessica Skopac  

jskopac@mitre.org

MITRE

  •  

John Davis aka Mike

VA
  •  
ByLight
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

Laura Bright

laurabright4@gmail.com

AMA ?
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Leavitt Partners, CARIN
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Avality
  •  

Mindy Lee

ml4459@cumc.columbia.edu

Colombia University
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
LGI Software
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Sean Mahoney

smahoney@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  
MITRE
  •  

Ty Mullen

tmullen@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  

Victor Vadim

Vadim@medside.com

Medside
  •  

Willie Eetmiott

(914) 485-5076


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb