Facilitator: Christol Green Durwin Day Russell Ott
Scribe: Robin Isgett
|x||Lisa R. Nelson|
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Management||Minutes Approval 4/21||Minutes from 4/14 and 4/21 approved by consensus|
|Christol||US Realm Update|
Most of the discussion from today was around deviation from the US Core
Deviation requires a tracker, so we want tracking information on what cannot be used from US Core. Some systems simply do not have some elements from US Core, so naturally they cannot implement them.
There's a cross-product workgroup will be tracking and approving these deviations, and will notify US Realm.
This came up because of a Pharmacy PSS that had some deviation around some US Core elements (e.g., race/ethnicity).
FHIR Connectathon updates
HL7 FHIR CONNECTATHON 24
WILL BE VIRTUAL!
Wednesday May 13 Kick off at 4PM ET
Thursday May 14 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM ET
Friday May 15 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
Friday May 15 Wrap Up 6:00 - 6:30 PM ET
Individual track activities may extend outside these times
A Connectathon Information Session will be held on Thursday, April 30th at 1:00 PM. Click here to register for the Information Session
|All||Continue discussion: |
Pat will try to capture all the concepts and present. Concept/Nomenclature Definitions
Linda Michaelson will work with Pat to coordinate work.
Need feedback on use cases on captured descriptions.
Ballot feedback from AMA - may want a chapter on Guiding Principles. May add a chapter Personas and patient stories to understand expectations.
COB - two transactions for same service. Patient would need two tokens, one for each contract. Paul asked if there could be multiple tokens for one policy. Answer was that we would do what payers do today regarding COB. Pat will send slides to share with the team. Lisa - currently working with rewrite issue# used as reference with MOD, see corrections. Easier to capture and change ballot comments.
|Adjournment||Adjournment||Adjourned at 3:20 PM EST|