Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


CBCP CALL WILL START USING ZOOM IN MAY! (please use FreeConference today) 

Chair:  @ Dave Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda (ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)  - Please use audio from FreeConference Call 515-604-9861 

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

FYI - Virtual FHIR Connectathon - May 13-15, 2020

Virtual FHIR Connectathon MAY 13-15, 2020 - Registration OPEN

Link:  https://www.hl7.org/events/fhir/connectathon/2020/05/

  • Three Day Event - Wednesday May 13, Thursday May 14, and Friday May 15
  • Online registration is available until the end of the day ET. on Tuesday, May 12th.
  • will be running round the clock / round the clock testing

Advance Registration/Payment - Payment must be received in order to attend the event.

Cancellation/Refund Policy 

For more information, please contact Mary Ann Boyle, Director of Meetings at: +1 (734) 677-7777 or maryann@HL7.org.


FYI - CBCP moving to ZOOM in May 2020 

CBCP Will be moving to ZOOM - first week in May


Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/9883657483?pwd=QTBTODR3M3hvemllOU1NaXhGTVB0QT09 Meeting ID: 988 365 7483  Password: 722930+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acrouUaT6T

MOVE to ZOOM - first week of May 2020 


Minutes Approval

Approve: 2020-04-21 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-04-14 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval

Motion made to approve meeting minutes as written Johnathan/Greg

Vote: Opposed 0; Abstain 0 Approval: 12

PACIO Project 

  • May 2020 Connectathon
  • September 2020 Ballot Cycle

FHIR IG 

Currently preparing for the connectathon

  • Finalized sample data, in process of converting to JSON, generating instances
  • Please direct any questions to Dave Hill (David Hill) Thank you!

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

NIB - Dave needs to contact primary WG Co-chairs to complete 

PSS Approved

 eLTSS

Update

  • Use case has 6 scenes
  • also working in the 
  • leveraging past work, for track it is now integrated with other tracks
  • for eLTSS; a number of instances will be tested for IG
    • Altarum - care coordinator 
    • Patient Centrix solutions - 
    • MITRE - will accept the eLTSS information
    • NIST mart - interested in playing client

From Dave Hill:  Continue to make good progress on the technical aspects of the use case. We are working to add risk and precaution support to the IG, a list of equipment needed by the patient to complete an assessment, as well as Instrumental Activities of Daily Life support, based on FASI. I will send a PPT covering each of the items in more detail.   

Please feel free to contact David Hillif you have any questions (see also PPT)

GitHub Link:   https://github.com/onc-healthit/eLTSS-Reference-Implementation

ONC released the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health IT, Special Emphasis Notice (SEN) on grants.gov. You can also find information on the healthit.gov website.

FHIR Consent

Example Requests

No open issues regarding consent - we are still looking for implementations (Please send to David Pyke)


Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG


(part of "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

  • Ballot postponed to September

Security Labeling Connectathon Track proposal 2020-05 Security Labeling Track2020-05 Security Labeling Track proposed. To potentially include: VA, WebShield confirmed. MyLinks,, Perspecta, and eHX considering.


DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

FHIR track is being led by Mohammad Jafari, Kathleen Connor


LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

FHIR Proposals approved

FHIR Security Meetings 

FHIR Security Meetings held MONDAY mornings 


Confluence page created for folks to submit uses cases - LINK:  FHIR Permission

Information Model Refresh- Mike Davis

Update for Information Model / Security and Privacy Domain Analysis Model - primary sponsor is Security // Project ID # 

  • material being developed offline, will bring forward
  • PSS to be developed

Additional Agenda Items

Question: ONC Final Rule - there are sections on data blocking; does HL7 have anything specific from CBCP regarding data blocking.   

  • HL7 did a presentation on the ONC Final Rule
  • ONC has created some supplemental information and have posted (64-page PPT on information blocking rule)

Adjournment

 Meeting adjourned at  0924 Arizona Time 

Temporary Meeting Recording: https://fccdl.in/ML99G8nsO7

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

NameAffiliation
  •  

HHS

  •  

Amber Patel

ayp@securityrs.com

SRS
  •  
Cambia Health
  •  

@Beth Connor

Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov

HHS
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
VA
  •  
Colleen Wadman 443-553-3533
  •  
Altarum
  •  

David Angeles 616-446-6549


  •  
MITRE
  •  

DeboraAnnSimmons@gmail.com


  •  

Forrest White

forrest.white@altarum.org

Altarum

  •  
SRS
  •  

@Hannah Galvan

hannah.galvin@lahey.org

Lahey
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Jessica Skopac 

jskopac@mitre.org

MITRE

  •  

John Davis aka Mike

VA
  •  
ByLight
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  

Laura Bright

laurabright4@gmail.com

AMA ?
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Leavitt Partners, CARIN
  •  
MDIX Inc
  •  
Avality
  •  

Mindy Lee

ml4459@cumc.columbia.edu

Colombia University
  •  
VA (Book Zurman)
  •  
LGI Software
  •  
Carradora
  •  

Sean Mahoney

smahoney@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  
MITRE
  •  

Ty Mullen

tmullen@mitre.org

MITRE
  •  

Victor Vadim

Vadim@medside.com

Medside
  •  

Willie Eetmiott

(914) 485-5076


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb