Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted.

Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/946185906
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
+39 020 066 7245 Italy
Meeting ID: 946 185 906

Alternate FCC Meeting Coordinates (in the event of Zoom failure):
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/anne498
Dial-in number (US): (712) 451-0423

Access code: 935633#
International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/anne498
Online meeting ID: annd498

HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes 

Location: https://zoom.us/j/946185906

Date: 2020-04-27
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin KreislerNote taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD representedyes/no
Chair/CTOArBInternational Affiliate RepAd-Hoc
xAustin KreislerxTony JulianxJean Duteau

xWayne KubickxLorraine Constable
Giorgio Cangioli

ClinicalInfrastructureAdministrativeOrganizational Support
xMelva PetersxPaul KnappxMary Kay McDanielxSandra Suart
xDavid PykexRob McClure
Riki MerrickxVirginia Lorenzi
ex officioInvited GuestsObserversHL7 Staff
xWalter Suarez (HL7 Chair) w/votexCalvin Beebe

xAnne Wizauer

Chuck Jaffe (CEO) votexReed Ge;zer





xKathleen Connor



Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2020-04-20 TSC Call Agenda/Minutes
    4. May Saturday meeting - alternate plans
  2. Review action items 
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Missed TSC Approval Deadline Appeal by the Security WG of the Infrastructure SD for Share with Protections Project Scope Statement at Project Insight 1566
    2. Project Approval Request by the Security WG of the Infrastructure SD for Share With Protections at Project Insight 1566
    3. Proposed policy for QA of publications containing FHIR content from FMG
    4. Review/Comment on HL7 Survey Guidance - Draft
    5. Co-Chair Webinar Topics
    6. TSC Retreat/Alternative May WGM Topics
  4. Approval items for this week:
    1. Informative Publication Request by the PPIE WG of the Administrative SD for HL7 Cross Paradigm Storyboard – Payer Perspective, Value Based Care at Project Insight 1347
    2. Normative Publication Request by the Public Health WG of the Clinical SD for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Critical Congenital Heart Defects (CCHD) pulse oximetry screening results, Release 1 at Project Insight 897
    3. Updated Project Approval Request by the EHR WG of the Administrative SD for Lower Extremity Skin Wound Assessment FHIR IG at Project Insight 1610
    4. Updated Proposed policy for QA of publications containing FHIR content
    5. TSC Meeting time poll
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. COVID 19 FHIR IG
    2. Succession planning/WG quorum availability
    3. Commenting on Expired STUs
    4. Project Proposal Testing
  6. Parking Lot
    1. Project management one-page document requested by CIC
    2. Review TSC responsibilities in the GOM (retreat topic) from 2020-02-24 TSC Agenda/Minutes
    3. Determine how we're going to implement steps to handle errata/technical corrections (2020-02-24 TSC Agenda/Minutes)
    4. Cross-Group Projects Scope Increase: Revisit after experience with project concept process (2020-02-24 TSC Agenda/Minutes)
    5. JIRA balloting and Best practices for ballot review in large organizations

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
      1. Reed Gelzer here for lower extremity PSS followup
    2. Agenda review and approval -
      1. No additions
    3. Approve Minutes of 2020-04-20 TSC Call Agenda/Minutes
      1. Approved via general consent
    4. May Saturday meeting - alternate plans
      1. Will hold some Saturday conference calls in May to substitute for our face to face. Austin proposes 2 hour calls on the Saturdays before and after what would have been the WGM (16th and 23rd). Melva proposes a longer call on one Saturday. Decision to do a four hour call on the 16th.
        • Anne Wizauer to set up Doodle poll so people can vote on 11 to 3, 3 to 7 or 11-1/3-5
  2. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Reed notes they approached Patient Care about the Lower Extremity PSS. Did some background research on clinical aspects of the IG and conveyed them to Patient Care for their consideration. Reed will attend their call tomorrow to get a response. 
    2. Missed TSC Approval Deadline Appeal by the Security WG of the Infrastructure SD for Share with Protections Project Scope Statement at Project Insight 1566
      1. Item passes
    3. Project Approval Request by the Security WG of the Infrastructure SD for Share With Protections at Project Insight 1566
      1. E-vote comments question having this be universal instead of US Realm.
      2. Kathleen explains their rationale for making it universal. There aren't currently any international participants. Kathleen states that the material is not jurisdictionally specific. Discussion over the intention behind universal - you need input from other realms. Kathleen notes they have other jurisdictions participating in the larger project this is related to. Kathleen will discuss with WG and bring back some evidence that they've got international participation.
        1. Carry forward to next week
    4. Proposed policy for QA of publications containing FHIR content from FMG
      1. Anne has contacted Lloyd for an updated link. Issue tabled until link is added correctly.
    5. Review/Comment on HL7 Survey Guidance - Draft
      1. Question regarding what "management" means in item 5. MK responds that it's whomever is receiving and dealing with the responses. Should say Work Group.
      2. Discussion over the history of why these guidelines were developed.
    6. Co-Chair Webinar Topics
      1. Reviewed topic list
      2. Added topic of quorum issues. 
      3. Discussion over whether we should add e-voting topic. People are currently against the changes PIC proposed. 
    7. TSC Retreat/Alternative May WGM Topics
  3. Discussion topics:
    1. COVID 19 FHIR IG
      1. Joint copyright is already complete. Working through cosponsor approvals and then will need to go through the rest of the approvals. 
      2. TSC members should identify any issues before vote so it can move as rapidly as possible.
      3. The PSS states only 50% is externally developed but it is more than that and likely needs ARB review
    2. Succession planning/WG quorum availability
      1. Carry forward
    3. Commenting on Expired STUs
      1. Carry forward
    4. Project Proposal Testing
      1. Melva asks people to review her email and help with testing. Should only take 5 or 10 minutes. She will re-send the link with instructions.
  4. Adjourned at 11:58 am Eastern