Chair: @Jean Duteau
Scribe: @Floyd Eisenberg
NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
Altarum X Health Data Inc iParsimony X CDC X VA X Duteau Design X X Cognosonte X ESAC X MD Partners X VA X
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
Decision Link(if not child)
Management Minutes Approval Marketplace Product Packaging Project
Status on Marketplace Product Packaging Project
Awaiting further feedback from Preston Lee regarding next steps, updates, and when specific group meetings will be held. Currently delayed due to Logica activities for COVID-19
Military History Project
Report from Military History Project team
- Met with Financial Management - reviewed some use cases that are not in scope at this time
- Tried to meet with VA API team to get a decision on a potential Connectathon track (may be too late, but will have to see)
- Sean Muir will be starting on the modelling
US Core Methodology
Road to US Core Discussion
For US Core, Eric/Brett have been kicking around an errata release to fix some pharmacy reported items.
- We need to determine the timing and the process for making an errata release.
For US Base, pressure is building to draft a guide with a minimum of patient and medicationRequest.
- Managing US Core R4 reported errors (edited April 30, 2020 to reflect all items with votes from the HL7 Jira tickets)
- FHIR 25035 - approved (Motion to approve the resolution Rob McClure/Mary Kay McDaniel 7-0-0)
- FHIR-26686 Technical correction - no vote required
- FHIR-26605 Eric Haas/Ioana Singureanu 9-0-0
- FHIR-26474 Rob McClure/Eric Haas 10-0-0
- FHIR-26459 Eric Haas/RobMcClure 10-0-0
- FHIR-26363 Eric Haas/RobMcClure 10-0-0
- FHIR-25785 Technical correction - no vote required
- Have 20 open issues on US-Core, so we will need to start addressing these. Floyd and Jean will touch base with Brett and Eric to figure out the logistics of doing this
- Reviewed some of the existing issues for the errata release - votes are in the items.
- There is ongoing discussion with the National Uniform Claim Committee (NUCC) about the improper use of their codes in US Core. We need to bring this to US Core to figure out how to resolve this.