- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Lorraine Constable
- Tony Julian
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Jean Duteau
- Josh Procious
- Marc Duteau
- Andrew Statler
- Dave Hamill
- Jessica Snell
- Patrick Loyd
- Melva Peters
- Click to add a new task...
- challenges with Jira - sometime in the last 3 weeks has caused the spreadsheet import function to not work. Most of the projects were inputted before it broke. Imports the first line and then chokes
- If we can't get resolution in the next week they will split the import into one line at a time.
- investigating the why. Successfully creates issues in 3 different projects and then fails on the next record
- Estimates for moving the whole ballot process into Jira - work with Don Lloyd
- tweaks to the tracker process - duplicates are still confusing.
- Priorities relative to moving other trackers to jira, and completing Jira balloting
|Webmaster's Report||DJ/JP||no update|
- Governance around Jira project creation
- Lloyd - think about whether we went lots of small projects where everyone has their own to do lists for each WG, Possibility b is a single "to-do" project
- Perhaps use action items for the to-do kind of issues
- define criteria for a small set of projects?
- need a policy in what circumstances for which
- types - specification feedback, projects like UTG, software support like the PSS development
- Requests - HTA sent a list of requirements
- v2-FHIR mapping requested issue tracking as well
- fhir spec project - Atlassian support will not provide support - options might be to rollback the Jira update, others might be extra dev help
- need to get the dev and prod environment back in sync. creating inconsistencies
|STU Comment Jira Migration||MP|
- Melva will be taking the lead on coordinating migration of other trackers to Jira. Initial focus on Gforge. Stu comments as well
- Existing Jira projects may need to be cleaned up.
- perhaps use v2 to FHIR and/or GOM, HTA
- don't take more than 3 or 4
- content testing and cleanup post WGM.
- Josh finishing up a few items on voting. At end of last week, connected with Jess and finished up the last few items.
- Pilot will start in a month
- Grahame assisted post WGM with needed fixes - he thinks he has most of them solved. The last release was used to run training on OSX
- Differences in UTG publishing from FHIR spec and FHIR IG publishing. Ted to work with Grahame to work out how to meet those requirements.
- Some issues with AWS need to be worked out with DJ.
- Last few pieces are about the publishing process.
- Master entry page at terminology.hl7.org - fhir separates the directory page because it is regenerated. Would like to make some design issues around that.
- question re web based v2 using similar processes. Some possibilities there.
- Once pilot starts in April, will need extra support from Josh.
- Planned go live for San Antonio
- reviewed all of the current NIBs for terminology impacts. All but one has responded and will be using UTG. Once Grahame is comfortable, will move the current v2 and v3 material from FHIR to UTG
- immediate focus is cleaning up the last critical issues ahead of pilot
- Melva to work on roll out plan for Jira balloting with testing this summer.
|Announcements / Administration||LC|
March 20, 4 ET