Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes 

Location: 
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597
 
(voice and screen)

Date: 2020-03-04
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair:Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4yes/no
Co chairsxDavid HayxLloyd McKenzie
ex-officio
Wayne Kubick, CTO
MembersMembersMembersObservers/Guests
xHans BuitendijkxBrian Postlethwaite
Paul KnappxAnne W., scribe
xJosh MandelxJohn MoehrkexBrian PechxKeith Boone
xGrahame Grieve



xMark Kramer






xCaroline Potteiger






xMay Terry






xChristine Caraballo






xEric Haas






xDidi Davis






xBryn Rhodes

Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • No additions
  • Minutes from 2020-02-26 FMG Agenda/Minutes
    • MOTION to accept: John/Josh
    • VOTE: Brian Post abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • Reviewed and updated
  • Review Items
    • FHIR Quality Profile IG Publication Request
      • Bryn here to present request.
      • Has documented the remaining errors 
      • Should suppress the unknown code systems and add to suppression list
      • Reviewed warnings and errors
      • Will move conversation to Zulip 
        • MOTION to approve contingent upon all errors being fixed: Hans/Lloyd
        • VOTE: All in favor
          • Anne Wizauerwill add FHIR Quality Profile IG publication request to TSC vote once errors are fixed
    • UDI Pattern R2 Publication Request
      • Hans here to present request. 
      • The negative remains but it was recirculated
      • Lloyd isn't sure we even need to see this as it's cross-paradigm
        • MOTION that we see no reason to hold it back from publication and for Hans to ask TSC to establish a process for cross-paradigm items: Lloyd/Hans
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • mCODE publication request
      • Mark Kramer reviews the request. Reports that everything is in order.
      • Lloyd asks about warnings or errors. There are a few errors.
        • Lloyd states the information messages should be suppressed.
        • The ones that should be fixed are the ones that say there are no codes provided in the value sets, which is because you can't expand the value sets. Need to figure out a way to make those show up.
        • There are a few places where there are extensions but no examples that contain them. There should be examples of their use.
        • There are a few warnings about invalid white space.
          • MOTION to approve on the condition that they add examples, suppress the information messages that you know aren't problem, and verify that no further qa issues as a result of adding the examples : Lloyd/Grahame
          • VOTE: All in favor
    • v2-to-FHIR IG Proposal
      • Hans presents the proposal.
      • The code should be all lowercase and should be v2mappings
      • Hans will work on adding the long description
      • Patient Care will eventually be added to involved parties
      • OO approval is forthcoming, as well as V2MG
        • MOTION to approve with the provision that OO accepts: Hans/Brian Pech
        • Lloyd: Concerned about approving without the long description. Would like to defer final approval after long description reviewed.
        • AMENDED MOTION to approve contingent on OO acceptance and FMG review and acceptance of long description: Hans/Brian Pech
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • mHealth App Data Exchange Functional Requirements IG Proposal
      • Keith reviews proposal.
      • Lloyd: In terms of overall scope for the IG, devices capture more things than are in the scope. Will this evolve over time to include more, or will it always be limited to the subset? Keith would like it to evolve to reflect more, but our current commitments cover the stated scope. Lloyd: If it will expand to cover more, then the name is appropriate; otherwise it's too broad.
      • The code could be confusing. Update to make it mhealth-framework.
      • Grahame asked if he's worked with Eric, who already did an open MHealth IG. Keith states yes, they did look at it. The output will be requirements with profiles derived from the requirements. Grahame asks why the profiles would be different from the existing ones. Discussion over what will be produced. PSS is called "Application Data Exchange Assessment Framework and Functional Requirements for Mobile Health." Keith is okay with that name but concerned about the MHAFF component.
        • MOTION to approve with updates: Lloyd/Hans
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • Keith suggests that there should be a PSS checklist for IGs as he was unaware of the IG PSS process. Lloyd states that as we move to the new process, people creating IGs will likely be emailed the checklist.
  • Carry forward:
  • Adjourned at 5:34 pm Eastern