HL7 PIC Meeting Minutes
Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 379807
Date: 2020 03 10
Sandy Stuart (Co-Chair)
Ken Rubin (Co-Chair)
Karen Van Hentenryck
(mark x if on the conference call, or regrets)
(In this section, list those on the conference call)
(In this section, record attendee affiliation to identify preponderance of influence; indicate those guests that are not members of the WG.)
Quorum Requirements Met:
- Agenda Review
- How do we want to gather comments, editing, and triage? - Ken Mc Caslin. Wayne suggest providing feedback button on Confluence. Josh to forward as received. Stewardship of Co-Chair handbook is Ken, Melva, Wayne, but should come back to PIC. Motion by Ken McCaslin/Sandy - to resume to PIC stewardship however we never lost it so no need to. Ken Rubin - motion to acknowledge Ken Mc and Melva to hand back ownership to PIC - one abstain - and passed 3-1-0. Ken/Josh to update Handbook by providing an update via confluence and that PIC has stewardship.
- Minutes approval - Sydney. Approved 5-0-0
- Revisit of Mission/Charter to assure it is consistent with current priorities and focus
- PIC has a proactive role when there is an artifact need
- Mentor Program
- Process Redesign Support; Tooling Support
- NOTES: Wayne provided FCC to review - Updated Mission and Charter - Unanimous consent. 5-0-0
- Status of activity with CTO process/tooling webinar. - Wayne said we have had one - second one in a couple of weeks.
- WGM Briefing Template - Ken happy to do any briefing or tutorial to use. Wayne suggested making it an HL7 specific template - such as add Logo, etc. ACTION: Kenneth Rubin Ken to work on that with Lorraine and Paul, then Ken to work with Wayne to do a debrief.
- DMP, M & C and Our Message. ACTION: Ken to provide an article on these topics.
- Specific Activities we can undertake within PSS redesign effort?
- (Wayne to take care of this during a tooling and process webinar). - Wayne said we are beginning a pilot and PIC should monitor and comment. Wayne to ask Austin if PIC needs to do anything further.
- Co-Chair Handbook Survey? - Karen to post on the webpage - and send a message to co-chairs.
- Create new webspace for Learning Center - To be considered. Ken Rubin said the idea is to share streaming content that can be pulled from. Such as Webinars, Videos etc. Such as self-service on-demand. Wayne said it is being set up and PIC would be a good source on reviewing set up.
- One-pager on Process Facilitators (Kenneth Rubin Ken) - Circulate to PIC and see if it is ready to pilot. Will review at next PIC meeting.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date