Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes 

Location: 
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597
 
(voice and screen)

Date: 2020-02-26
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair:Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4yes/no
Co chairsxDavid HayxLloyd McKenzie
ex-officioxWayne Kubick, CTO
MembersMembersMembersObservers/Guests
xHans BuitendijkRegretsBrian PostlethwaiteRegretsPaul KnappxLynn, scribe
xJosh MandelxJohn MoehrkexBrian PechxPoojah Babbrah

Grahame Grieve



xJean Duteau






xReed Gelzer






xBrian Phinney






xPatrice Kuppe






xSiama Rizvi






xDavid Hill






xFrank McKinney






xSean Mahoney
















Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Review Items
    • Medication List PSS (Jean)
      • Jean describes the project; an IG that other IGs would align with
      • Informative ballot, no conformance statement with guidance on how to do types of lists
      • will include guidance on List resource; 
      • David joins and asks about guidance on representation of empty lists
      • Motion to approve: Hans/Josh: 5-0-0
    • Specialty Medication Enrollment PSS (Poojah)
      • Poojah describes collaboration with NCPDP and HL7
      • additional clinical information required for specialty medicines
      • had made PSS deadline to PMO; seeking TSC approval prior to 4/17 deadline
      • Motion to approve: Hans/David: 5-0-0
    • 2020-02-19 Lower Extremity Skin Wound Assessment FHIR IG PSS (Reed)
      • Originally podiatry profile
      • Wayne arrives
      • Lloyd asks if they have talked to O&O about profiling observations; Reed expects they will obtain sufficient expertise from CIMI
      • Record lifecycle is part of the core spec, which they reference. 
      • Dr Michael Brody adds information on intent for exchange by caregivers on clinical data 
      • Hans asks if this is about the record lifecycle or the clinical data. Michael indicates he understands the need for some clarification
      • Hans will help get feedback from OO.
      • John leaves 
      • Lloyd notes that 12 month STU period may not allow time to get to FMM 5 for normative ballot. Reed and Michael agree the target dates could be changed. 
      • EHR-S FP not being created, FHIR Resources not being created for this PSS 
      • Motion to approve: Hans/Brian 4-1-0 with Josh abstaining, pending amendments to dates, products being created, and review with OO
    • FHIR Shorthand IG Proposal (Lloyd)
      • David leaves; still quorate with Wayne
      • FHIR-I has to approve the IG proposal still but FMG can conditionally approve
      • Motion to approve: Josh/Hans 4-0-0
  • Minutes from 2020-02-19 FMG Agenda/Minutes
    • Motion to approve: Josh/Wayne: 3-1-0 with Hans abstaining
  • Action items
    • no activity
  • Discussion Topics
    • FAIRsharing record - David has left
    • Managing conversion maps - Grahame not here
    • SNOMED CT policy
    • Migrating remaining wiki content
      • hope to prune as we migrate to remove un-useful stuff
      • call out on chat.fhir.org for someone willing to re-org fhir confluence home page and work with Josh Procious - Lloyd will make request
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) nothing today
    • SGB – no report
    • MnM – no report
    • FMG Liaisons – V2-to-FHIR underway by OO, using a FHIR IG format, mappings expressed using ConceptMap. Hans asks what should be in a bundle for FHIR messaging for a V2 message? Any IG requirements from a deadline concerns? Not using the IG Publisher tooling. Focus is on the mappings not the infrastructure in which it is published. Lloyd notes Adjourned 5:09PM