Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


 

Chair:  @ 

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda (ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)

Minutes Approval

Approve: 2020-02-11 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-02-11 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval

Motion to approve meeting minutes as written:  Approved by consensus, no opposed, no abstentions

Vote:  Opposed: x ; Abstain: x ; approval:   (13)

PACIO Project

FHIR IG proposals Due on 2/16 (per HL7 calendar)

(Sean M) A draft NIB created, will bring forward to Patient Care (primary sponsor).  Will bring back to CBCP once approved by PC.

PSS approved

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

NIB - Dave needs to contact primary WG Co-chairs to complete

 eLTSS

eLTSS and PACIO meet regularly for connectathon

  • targeting September connectathon FDI systems an outside entity, aggregate their data to PACIO

Coordinating with PACIO testing for May and September Conectathons


dispositions for ballot are underway–need clarification to complete and will present to CBCP

  • summary of changes for dispositions can be presented and clarifications from group can be provided

FHIR Consent - David Pyke

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource

  • LOOKING FOR Implementations of FHIR Consent, please contact Dave Pyke (David Pyke ) – looking for FIVE (5) to go normative in R5

No call last week - no update

There IS a call this week 2/20 THURSDAY!!





 HL7 Version 3 Standard: Privacy and Security Architecture Framework, Release 1  - NOTE:  ONLY Provenance Volume is open for comments - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Ballot resolutions have been reviewed/resolutions proposed, very few negatives–comments will be reviewed at today's Security WG call 

  • PSAF: Volume 3, Provenance will be added to previous PSAF balloted volumes and published together
 Ballot Link:  http://hl7.org/ctl.cfm?action=ballots.participantdetailbydocument&ballot_voter_id=15044&ballot_id=1862&ballot_cycle_id=551

FHIR US Regulatory Security Label IG

(formerly "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

FHIR US Regulatory Security Label IG (formerly "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

Kathleen is working on the NIB; need to enter into connectathon and can ballot in September

  • Mohammad and Kathleen have example that shows all three (a,b,c) US Regulatory pieces--FHIR Bundle which includes CUI, Part2, Title 38 and Michigan MH and working on examples of extensions that point at the  consent document 
  • Project plan in process to keep items moving forward
  • Cross-paradigm has three product families
    • we will not have a connectathon under our belt to ballot in May 2020 but perhaps we can get the v2, CDA parts of that IG for ballot
    • Recognizing that we can creat our own connectathon for testing, three implementers interoperating needed–it will still be possible to make deadline

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

Documenting how headers and how high-water marks are being used.

  • Dartboard also being worked on
  • Resource labeling, there are approaches which may be less complex - discussion for addition to the DS4P
    • two ways - create metadata on attributes -  attributes on attributes; i.e. create two resources one of which is masked - specific authorized providers can see, then the second resource would redact particular portions of information – question is what do you do when information is required or potentially sensitive
    • (just another puzzle to work with)

-----

Security will move forward that will be an IG, use of CUI and Security Labels - PSS(s) will be developed

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

FHIR Proposaals approved

 - FHIR Security Meetings 

FHIR Security Meetings  _ WORK IS CONTINUING!!! 

  • Need to work on extensions for Security labels in FHIR

 Additional Agenda Items

FREE CONFERENCE Call Audio question - We are BACK to using the FCC Audio.  


No additional agenda items brought forward

Note: at Sydney WGM - it was noted that the HL7 office is investigating new audio/recording - please continue to use Free Conference online meeting/audio.  If audio does not work (again) please use the HL7 Conference line.  <<sorry for the confusion...>>  Look for more concrete news at the end of February 2020.
Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 1221 Arizona Time 

Temporary Meeting Recording:  https://fccdl.in/SZUl1bp9jj

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

Name

Affiliation

  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Carradora
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
ByLight
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
Altarum 
  •  
Jamie Parker  Carradora
  •  
HHS 
  •  
Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 
  •  
VA
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 
  •  
Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 
  •  
Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.org Altarum
  •  
Phil McCrackin //727-728-0435
  •  
Matt Lord  MDIX Inc
  •  
Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.org Lahey
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.com Medside 
  •  
Joseph Parker 
  •  

  •  
Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov HHS
  •  
Nancy Lush  LGI Software 
  •  

 Mindy Lee

ml4459@cumc.columbia.edu

Columbia University 
  •  

Siama Rizvi

Rizvi@mitre.org 

MITRE 

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Webb