Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


 HL7 IS RETURNING TO THE PREVIOUS TELECONFERENCE DIAL IN / PASSCODE information  

770-657-9270  passcode 994563

International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/cbhs
Online meeting ID: cbhs
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/cbhs  (do not use dial-in number from free conference)

Chair:  @ David Pyke

Scribe: @ Suzanne Gonzales-Webb

Agenda (ATTENDEES TABLE moved to after Agenda)

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Minutes ApprovalApprove: 2020-01-21 CBCP Meeting Agenda/Minutes DRAFT

2020-01-21 CBCP Meeting Minutes Approval

Motion to approve meeting minutes as written:  Suzanne / CraigN

Vote:  Opposed: 0 ; Abstain: 0 ; approval:  14

PACIO Project

No update

  • January update (after CMS Connectathon) / participated on 3 tracks (per CraigN)
  • Co-chairs to follow up (Suzanne or GregW will take action to follow up when they would like time on their agenda)

Dave Hill

Putting together IG proposals, proposals being placed into Confluence

  • Initial stab created primarily for CMS connectathon (in process, not a fully fledged IG)
  • Primarily in mobility area, cognitive status primarily on BHIMS (showing transfer of data in that manner)
  • Basic guide on observations, bundle functional set based
  • Spoke to DaVinci - (post-acute care to be added?)
  • Question/Questionnaire response - "not easy to query" - may be difficult to get to information desired
  • Investigating more than one profile for each type of assessment for possible LOINC codes

Compromise - individual profiles for assessment, add guidance with range/value of typical LOINC code

Do you model the GG questions very slightly across the different PAC assessments?


https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Functional+Status

https://confluence.hl7.org/display/PC/PACIO+Project+Cognitive+Status

PSS approved

NIB - Dave Hill needs to contact primary WG Co-chairs to complete

FHIR IG proposals due on 2/16 (per HL7 calendar)

 eLTSS

Greg White eLTSS and PACIO have meet regulary for the connectathon

  • Two tracks May eLTSS information to PACIO and then aggregate it on the client data
  • Targeting September connectathon FDI systems an outside entity, aggregate their data to PACIO


FHIR Consent - David Pyke

Meetings -  Thursday 2PM ET / 11AM Pacific -  CBCP Free Conference Call // Consent Resource

No update, not meeting this week.

  • Confluence page created for tracking items on main CBCP page
    • using FHIR Consent implementations requested

---

We are going through adjustments, refinements using guidance presented from the FHIR consent page

  • LOOKING FOR Implementations of FHIR Consent, please contact Dave Pyke (David Pyke )


Reminder: CBCP TELECONFERENCE DIAL IN / PASSCODE :   770-657-9270 passcode 994563


 HL7 Version 3 Standard: Privacy and Security Architecture Framework, Release 1  - NOTE:  ONLY Provenance Volume is open for comments - Mike Davis, Kathleen

Ballot resolutions have been reviewed/resolutions proposed, very few negatives–comments will be reviewed at today's Security WG call 

  • PSAF: Volume 3, Provenance will be added to previous PSAF balloted volumes and published together
 Ballot Link:  http://hl7.org/ctl.cfm?action=ballots.participantdetailbydocument&ballot_voter_id=15044&ballot_id=1862&ballot_cycle_id=551

FHIR US Regulatory Security Label IG (formerly "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")Cross-Paradigm CUI Profile
Update (Sequoia Project)

a. Cross Paradigm, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) IG

b. Cross Paradigm, 42CFR Part 2 IG

c. Cross Paradigm, Title 38 7332, Security Labeling IG

FHIR US Regulatory Security Label IG (formerly "Cross Paradigm Security Labeling IG")

Kathleen is working on the NIB; need to enter into connectathon and can ballot in September

  • Mohammad and Kathleen have example that shows all three (a,b,c) pieces 

Formerly Sequoia CUI Task Group (US-Realm) - update

Discussion will continue on FHIR Security Call - continued work sessions during this call

FHIR proposals approved.

DS4P FHIR IG - Kathleen Connor

Update

Documenting how headers and how high-water marks are being used.

Dartboard also being worked on

-----

  • maybe be morphed into Sharing with Protections

Update: Approved, start date is in January for September balloting. 

Security will move forward that will be an IG, use of CUI and Security Labels - PSS(s) will be developed

LINK:  FHIR DS4P IG

PSS Approved 6/4/2019: FHIR Data Segmentation for Privacy (DS4P) Implementation Guide PSS (by Steering Division)

FHIR proposals approved

Additional Agenda Items - FHIR Security Meetings 

FHIR Security Meetings  _ WORK IS CONTINUING!!! 

  • Need to work on extensions for Security labels in FHIR

Adjournment Meeting adjourned at 1036  Arizona Time 

Temporary Meeting Recording: https://fccdl.in/ZZxmTPQ6i8 screen recording    (screen only, no audio unfortunately)

Attendees

PresentNameAffiliation
 PresentName Affiliation 
  •  
SRS
  •  

 David Pyke Co-Chair

Ready Computing 
  •  
@Jim Kretz Co-Chair SAMHSA 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 

Present

Name

Affiliation

  •  

John Davis  aka Mike Davis

VA
  •  
Amber PatelSRS
  •  
Carradora
  •  
SSA (Aegis)
  •  
Altarum
  •  
Greg WhiteSRS
  •  
ByLight
  •  
Kaiser
  •  
Altarum 
  •  
Jamie Parker  Carradora
  •  
HHS 
  •  
Sean Mahoney smahoney@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
Jessica Scopac jskopac@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
Dave Hill dwhill@mitre.org MITRE 
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 
  •  
VA
  •  
VA (Book Zurman) 
  •  
Laura Bright  laurabright4@gmail.com 
  •  
Forrest White forrest.white@altarum.org Altarum
  •  
Phil McCrackin //727-728-0435
  •  
Matt Lord  MDIX Inc
  •  
Hannah Galvin hannah.galvin@lahey.org Lahey
  •  
Victor Vadim Vadim@medside.com Medside 
  •  
oseph Parker 
  •  

  •  
Beth Connor Beth.Connor@cms.hhs.gov HHS
  •  
Nancy Lush  LGI Software 

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items Suzanne Gonzales-Web